AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Why not? I always play like a dick and usually end up with 0 love and 1000 obedience.
With Rogue this is very easy with her addiction to you, just make sure to slap her ass regularly for it. With the others it takes a bit more work to get there but it is not impossible.

This kind of play-through could use some more polishing though because sometimes you can't tell the girls what to wear and some interactions are weird: they leave mad but because suddenly you reached a certain obedience value and you enter your room they are suddenly there asking to take control
i like to do that with the teacher emma "seriously put it in your mouth " xD

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Since people always ask, here is a quick guide to being good at this game. Do not treat the girls like shit. Hang out with rogue a lot at first and just be nice. Save money at start for books and shit. Give them as you see fit to boost stats and unlock more sex options. By that point you can do almost anything. Rogue and Laura are easy AF. Kitty needs some gifts and dates. Emma needs you to go to class until she introduces herself, and then in any evening go back to class and catch her flicking her bean. Respond however ya want and then treat her like Kitty with a lot of gifts and private sexy times. Eventually you can fuck em all in public, but Professor X catches ya. No Problem as long as YOU LEVEL UP THE GIRLS AND YOURSELF. Level 5 or 6 I believe and you can do the plans to get him to fuck off. Rogue can just touch him so that is easy, Kitty (and maybe others) need a picture from his office. Take Kitty to his office at night and just look around (or go yourself if you have the key) and search for it then you are good to go when he catches you. I do not remember what Emma and Laura need but make sure they have been leveled up to 5 or 6 as well and then you can probably figure it out since it is either a picture from his study or nothing.
I'd say Rogue and Emma are the easiest. You can have sex with both the first day you meet them (so day 1 for Rogue and day 5 for Emma). Laura is almost as easy, though not quite, while Kitty is by far the "hardest" (just takes a little longer, lol).

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
I'd say Rogue and Emma are the easiest. You can have sex with both the first day you meet them (so day 1 for Rogue and day 5 for Emma). Laura is almost as easy, though not quite, while Kitty is by far the "hardest" (just takes a little longer, lol).
which is weird since kitty looked so easy in the show lol she looked like she gets around alot

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Hi there, can anyone tell me how I can close the "dirty talk" dialog with Emma? There is no "back" button on the screen, looks like it is lower then screen border, and I can't get back to the point before I entered this dialog by rolling back 'cause of it's limitation.... any help?

upd: I managed to pass this dialog by pissing her. But it doesn't look like the proper way to do it

Last edited:

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Hi there, can anyone tell me how I can close the "dirty talk" dialog with Emma? There is no "back" button on the screen, looks like it is lower then screen border, and I can't get back to the point before I entered this dialog by rolling back 'cause of it's limitation.... any help?

upd: I managed to pass this dialog by pissing her. But it doesn't look like the proper way to do it
Ok so I'm playing Android version so not sure if it helps, but option "Nevermind" should close dirty talk options.

Or you referring to different screen?

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Ok so I'm playing Android version so not sure if it helps, but option "Nevermind" should close dirty talk options.

Or you referring to different screen?
Yes, this is the screen I'm talking about, but it looked like in the screenshot below. It was a few hours ago, and now when i'm loading this save file everything is ok. But I'm more then sure, that I restarted the game a few times and reloaded a save file, and it didn't help.

Maybe some lines of code from previous dialogs changed the position of a whole block, and then other line after that fixed it or something like this?

But the point is that I really had some dialogs with cropped options, mostly in wardrobe settings.

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Yes, this is the screen I'm talking about, but it looked like in the screenshot below. It was a few hours ago, and now when i'm loading this save file everything is ok. But I'm more then sure, that I restarted the game a few times and reloaded a save file, and it didn't help.

Maybe some lines of code from previous dialogs changed the position of a whole block, and then other line after that fixed it or something like this?

But the point is that I really had some dialogs with cropped options, mostly in wardrobe settings.
I had this, too. The option to just do nothing was below the screen and couldn't be picked. I had to do click on an option that made her made to get to another choice menu.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
playing cheat version of android progressed with all girls except for emma
She does not take gifts nor can be flirted
how do we progress with emma
any guides
any help will be apprrciated

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
playing cheat version of android progressed with all girls except for emma
She does not take gifts nor can be flirted
how do we progress with emma
any guides
any help will be apprrciated
Dude are you for real, haven't you read hints game giving you?

Classroom evening

Reactions: Medic4

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
I, Marcus Aurelius have a dream, that one day this game will be complete with either Boom Boom or Scarlet Witch in it (since Boom Boom would take like one interaction to fuck and SW would be hard like Kitty currently) and that all the girls have better footjobs (except Rogue because it is truly the patrician position)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
There is no way to keep X from interrupting you with Laura. She's level 10, all I found in X's middle drawer was a keyring (that doesn't show up in inventory) and I sometimes, should the RNG gods feel generous, get that the bookshelf "needs a more thorough search", and with Kitty's help the right drawer "doesn't have anything right now, maybe later". I don't know what the fuck more it wants from me.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
There is no way to keep X from interrupting you with Laura. She's level 10, all I found in X's middle drawer was a keyring (that doesn't show up in inventory) and I sometimes, should the RNG gods feel generous, get that the bookshelf "needs a more thorough search", and with Kitty's help the right drawer "doesn't have anything right now, maybe later". I don't know what the fuck more it wants from me.
They both might need a picture of Xavier, if it keeps fucking up try saving before you go in (with kitty) and reloading. Took me....about 10 times to get it lmao

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
They both might need a picture of Xavier, if it keeps fucking up try saving before you go in (with kitty) and reloading. Took me....about 10 times to get it lmao
Dealing with Xavier. Rogue steals his powers and brainwashes him. Emma brainwashes him while you remove Xavier's powers. Kitty you blackmail him with the photo mentioned earlier. Laura threatens him with her claws while you negate Xavier's powers. So the only person who needs something to deal with X is Kitty.

Reactions: Medic4 and Aurelius

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Random question. In the Special Options there an option for "push the red button". Does anyone know what that does? Maybe it's answered already though, and I'm just not looking.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017

Ok, coming into the home stretch on this version. This should clear up some " list index out of range " errors, hopefully, as well as a few other bug fixes. It also offers two new features:

1. There is now a "dressing screen" option, where if the girl is too shy to change clothes in front of you, or at least to change into *certain* clothes, you can pop this screen up to give her some privacy. This is handy if you want to get her undressed so that you can put other clothes on, but she wouldn't want to be half-dressed. This does not apply if you're in public, but test it out, let me know if there are cases where you can get her to drop the screen wearing something she probably wouldn't be cool with, or get her to agree to set a custom outfit that she wouldn't drop the screen to show you. Primarily the controls for this are in the main wardobe menu, though any suggestion that she wear something she's uncomfortable with will prompt her to ask you about the screen.

2. There is a new "compliment" option in the flirt menu. This will provide a selection of several compliments you could offer her. Most are at least reasonably well received, but be careful not to push your luck, especially if you aren't that friendly yet.

I've got a few others things planned for the rest of the month, but with any luck, this one should be relatively stable.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes