Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
compared to hat I have seen in X-men and X-men Evolution I would agree. But still out of all the girls I truly want me some Jean Grey, or better yet her Phoenix or Dark Phoenix form.
spoken like a true femdom lover (I typed out spoken like spokemon originally wtf).
I only like light stuff myself.

Reactions: CommanderShepard

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
Minus Doreen, they're all solid choice and I'd be happy if any of them got in the game. I hope to God some of them aren't final designs though and that Oni adds more things to do in the game.

Reactions: ex789 and Aurelius

ah63

Jun 5, 2017
Gwen has given this game's community a lot to discuss and consider.

I vote for Gwen.

Doreen is an ugly, autistic squirrel abomination. Oboro isn't as good a teacher fuck as Emma. Oni hates Jean and Jean is boring. Jubilee....yeah just no. And despite what could be possible hair changes for Wanda, she still looks like Donte from that one Devil May Cry reboot game with tits and has no sex appeal at all.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Jubilee is cute. Dorine looks like... well, like squirrel-girl always looked.

Jean looks ok, I guess. Oro doesn't really appeal.
exept she's not, for example Japanese Squirrel Girl 6qyyigcgkr301.jpg why can't we just have nice things
I vote jean , since he hates her he can have fun with the slave route for her
Actually that's interesting way of thinking, I wonder if she gets mind break into loving person.
God I would hate to have a yandare here.
Because there no such thing as good yandere
31.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
i made a list of things we don't have in the game yet for lels;
Ab/stomach job
face job 'cos why not (rub benis on face, get satisfaction)
Armpit job
Ability to change lipstick, hair & finger/toenail colors (lipstick for kissing & BJ's, finger for handjobs and toenail for those guys who like that and wanna customize)
Full body spandex
One piece leotards (I don't care if they don't work)
Any sorta fetishy lingerie you have in the back of your mind (I'd like a really exposing bikini that barely covers anything)

• Sad
Reactions: DannyhelMont
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes