Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
I could see Kitty and Emma having some leotards or pastel lingerie and Rogue and Laura getting some darker and kinkier fetish gear. Also still hoping that the girls get multiple sex positions eventually.

Reactions: ex789

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
i made a list of things we don't have in the game yet for lels;
Ab/stomach job
face job 'cos why not (rub benis on face, get satisfaction)
Armpit job
Ability to change lipstick, hair & finger/toenail colors (lipstick for kissing & BJ's, finger for handjobs and toenail for those guys who like that and wanna customize)
Full body spandex
One piece leotards (I don't care if they don't work)
Any sorta fetishy lingerie you have in the back of your mind (I'd like a really exposing bikini that barely covers anything)
Plugs and beads?

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Don't suppose anyone can update the Android version to the h version? I believe some of the UI menus have been cleaned up a bit since then. Trying to change Emma's settings in d has the menu cut off and you can't leave the menu without backing out, which undoes any changes you made.

Also I just want the Addiction mechanic to be available for literally anyone else, don't care who the new girl ends up being.

Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019
I would take Wanda and Jean, Jubilee design is good but I'm getting some Kitty vibes from her
Wanda > Jean > Doreen > Jubilee > Storm
For me it's
Storm > Jean > SG > Jubilee > Wanda
I don't think this game absolutely needs another goth chick right now. Not unless developer can think of some super creative way to incorporate her confusing like shit powers.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
exept she's not, for example Japanese Squirrel Girl View attachment 482318 why can't we just have nice things
Didn't they make that cover because nobody would ever have bought it with the actual in-comic art on display?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I remember correctly, they then got into trouble with japanese fans, because the 'fixed' cover didn't do anything to make the art actually in the comic less shit.

Edit: Also, Jubilee > Jean > Wanda > Oro > SG
Jubs looks kinda... I dunno, I like her flashy style, and she's got lots of energy.
Jean looks kinda generic 'cute girl'
Wanda is another, less-attractive, goth-girl.
Oro is... I don't really care about older women, tbh, and I never cared about her character anyway.
SG is a meme, not a character.

edit2: I put squirrel-girl in spoiler-tags, so you don't all have to look at it.
You're welcome.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Didn't they make that cover because nobody would ever have bought it with the actual in-comic art on display?

If I remember correctly, they then got into trouble with japanese fans, because the 'fixed' cover didn't do anything to make the art actually in the comic less shit.

Jubs looks kinda... I dunno, I like her flashy style, and she's got lots of energy.
Oro is... I don't really care about older women, tbh, and I never cared about her character anyway.

edit2: I put squirrel-girl in spoiler-tags, so you don't all have to look at it.
You're welcome.
I don't know whole lore about that, and if that's the case can you blame them, because I certainly can't.
Just what the actual fuck did Marvel thought while making THAT

Reactions: Medic4 and AnonF21

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't know whole lore about that, and if that's the case can you blame them, because I certainly can't.
Just what the actual fuck did Marvel thought while making THAT
They probably didn't think it'd turn out so ass, but they hired someone who can't draw.
Then again, they reguarly hire writers who can't write worth a shit either, so...

Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Marvel hired those fuggers because they were cheap as far as I've heard, bunch of tumblrites essentially doing whatever with no integrity or artistic ability but it was cheap so screw it let's hire them.
Comics have been going into the toilet since late 90's this isn't a new thing, alot of hobbies got infested with mouth breathers and not the type you can laugh at the type that gets you banned from the premises for getting a letter in their names wrong. Find comics you like or niche things (like this erotic game) and stick to it because the devs & creators of things either don't care & the suits/execs just want money so you'll stand around getting depressed for a while knowing you've all been but forgotten by any form of content creation.
Find what you enjoy and stick to it, settle for nothing else.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018

You're welcome.
eww fuck that looks like shit

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes