Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
and for the pleasure of messing with the mods.

Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Tom (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)
This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do
Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much she knows

Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you "Here am I floating 'round my tin can
Far above the moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do"

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
That's the way to play. Abuse their addiction to have them give you favors and money. Every time you manage a new interaction for the first time that encounter it gives you like 50 Obedience and Uninhibition, as long as those are low enough. You'll quickly be able to push them further and further and they'll eventually be into it.
Is the Inhibitions stat supposed to be how inhibited they are or uninhibited? When I first met Jean, she was at 1000.
Nevermind, I figured it out... she's an interesting one.

Last edited:

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Hope next update gives jean blowjobs and titjobs and sex. Take ur time oni with next update and add those actions and please let me use my new save file i been working. I sadly used the money cheat to buy everything in shop to give myself a boost with emma and jean. since those 2 take forever to do anything with. hell i played new games so many times i just want a fast out from grinding..

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is the Inhibitions stat supposed to be how inhibited they are or uninhibited? When I first met Jean, she was at 1000.
Nevermind, I figured it out... she's an interesting one.
Yeah, Oni decided to shake things up, and did a shitty job in my opinion.
The explanation as to why her yellow stat starts maxed is that she fucks everyone and mind wipes them afterwards. But Emma explains that if she did that Xavier would eventually catch her, which makes a lot of sense to me.

kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
" ...and many of her sex scenes. She does not currently have activities like BJ, TJ, FJ, sex, anal, hotdogging, etc. "

Wtf kind of Bill Clinton definition of sex is Oni using if it doesn't include any of those options?
He means other options that are in the sex menu not specifically the actual sex actions.

Reactions: Dan3000
Oct 21, 2019
So I noticed that the girls are liking Jean now but if I try to sleep with Jean and any of the other girls they just say no. Though Rogue is more upset about it than not.

Also this is up to debate but out of all the girls who do you think love's the main character the most?

Rogue?
Kitty?
Laura?
Emma?
Jean? <--- LOL

Anyway it's up to interpretation based on actions and personality but for me I guess it's a toss up between Rogue and Laura, though more so Rogue.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
nobody got a game save or how t obump up a ton of money and get the affection/corruption up?

D

Deleted member 1004065

So I noticed that the girls are liking Jean now but if I try to sleep with Jean and any of the other girls they just say no. Though Rogue is more upset about it than not.

Also this is up to debate but out of all the girls who do you think love's the main character the most?

Rogue?
Kitty?
Laura?
Emma?
Jean? <--- LOL

Anyway it's up to interpretation based on actions and personality but for me I guess it's a toss up between Rogue and Laura, though more so Rogue.
Depends on who you spend the most time with. Rogue becomes a bit too clingy after a while but Laura is such a sweetheart. under that rough exterior.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, Oni decided to shake things up, and did a shitty job in my opinion.
The explanation as to why her yellow stat starts maxed is that she fucks everyone and mind wipes them afterwards. But Emma explains that if she did that Xavier would eventually catch her, which makes a lot of sense to me.
I was trying to figure out if raising the Inhibitions bar meant the girl was less inhibited or more. I was confused upon meeting Jean, since she's always been the straight-arrow good girl in animated X-men series-es.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The one upside to the broken mess of Oni's hateboner for Jean, is that now that she's out, the mod-team could add stuff for her, and most likely at 113x the speed of Oni, as well as just more 'complete' options.
Replaying the unmodded game for the first time in idk-how-long and remembering that 'oh, right - you STILL can't doggystyle Kitty or Emma in the regular version' was such a weird feeling. Such a basic thing just missing...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes