Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I recommend you restart. The only new thing is Jean, up to handjob, so restarting would allow you to distract yourself with the other girls while you build up with her.

On another topic, do the girls become jealous if they have high enough love and you sex the others?
I don't remember, I think they approach you and ask what's going on and I think you can persuade them to be polygamous.

Reactions: quiboune

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I recommend you restart. The only new thing is Jean, up to handjob, so restarting would allow you to distract yourself with the other girls while you build up with her.

On another topic, do the girls become jealous if they have high enough love and you sex the others?
that sucks, i maxed relationship with the other girls
you can convince them to be in a polygamous relation ship

Last edited:
Reactions: joe316

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
To image he hates her that much...
Dude, has anyone told him she's a character he can change t will? If you don't like some things about her change them for the better. No one's going to cry "That's not the Jean i know!"
Did he every stop to think if he goes down that route he may lose people? I mean believe it or not Jean Grey does have fans.

Doforanything

Jun 28, 2020
Strange, I could change everyday clothes to Emma. but not her teacher lesson clothes? and it just said error on android? and none new link to new updates yet?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
So this Jean Grey is a whore? I met her in the showers t night flashing me only to think she could mind wipe me. It's not hard to image she's not a virgin...
Also is Jean not with Summers in this game?

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
So this Jean Grey is a whore? I met her in the showers t night flashing me only to think she could mind wipe me. It's not hard to image she's not a virgin...
Also is Jean not with Summers in this game?
He said he was going for one of the comic adaptations where I guess she feels she can do whatever she wants to who ever she wants consequence free and no responsibility

asadadasdad

Jul 11, 2018
"She does not currently have activities like BJ, TJ, FJ, sex, anal, hotdogging, etc. ", this is the laziest developer i have ever seen, this game stay unchanged for the past year, no new content just bugfixes over and over again, dude is literally milking his patreon and not doing shit.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"Jean is in" - YAAAAY! I'm actually a fan of Jean, so this is...
"She does not currently have activities like [...] will be added in the next months" ............................. why do I even bother anymore?

• Sad
Reactions: Medic4

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
"Jean is in" - YAAAAY! I'm actually a fan of Jean, so this is...
"She does not currently have activities like [...] will be added in the next months" ............................. why do I even bother anymore?
I just hope it's not modern day Jean because that crazy bitch could star in her own mind control game as a evil protagonist(or would she be the antagonist who the MC has to defeat?) who gets her rocks off on mind-raping straight people gay.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
:unsure:
It may be my imagination (or maybe I'm just late to the party), but I just noticed that Jean's firebush bears a slight resemblance to the Phoenix-effect fire bird.
Nice touch, if intentional.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
:unsure:
It may be my imagination (or maybe I'm just late to the party), but I just noticed that Jean's firebush bears a slight resemblance to the Phoenix-effect fire bird.
Nice touch, if intentional.
It is intentional and it's pretty funny if you think about it. That said it's related to the Dark Phoenix which I know absolutely nothing about besides it's a cosmic entity/force of sorts that loves to take over the minds/bodies of psychics which makes them crazy/evil I guess?

Reactions: Xem and Thwip!
Jul 14, 2018
It is intentional and it's pretty funny if you think about it. That said it's related to the Dark Phoenix which I know absolutely nothing about besides it's a cosmic entity/force of sorts that loves to take over the minds/bodies of psychics which makes them crazy/evil I guess?
That's pretty much the short version. It's Psychic Space Hitler. And while considered one of the best late 70s/early 80s storylines, led to a decade of massive WTF stories involving multiple clones, timelines, and clone-Jean fucking Scott and making Cable in the future who was raised by his younger half sister because comics.

Reactions: Thwip!

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
To image he hates her that much...
Dude, has anyone told him she's a character he can change t will? If you don't like some things about her change them for the better. No one's going to cry "That's not the Jean i know!"
Did he every stop to think if he goes down that route he may lose people? I mean believe it or not Jean Grey does have fans.
Pff.. get to fu- what next?! You gonna say the world is round or something. :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes