Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
While the art is not done, Ric. Of course I expect and want Oni to add the drawings, but while that's not in, the text could have been added.
The game only has a single dev. So any time he spends writing is time that he's not drawing or coding.
guys

You should copy paste what it says rather than just posting a link. Otherwise you're gonna get hounded by folks who can't read what's pay walled behind said link

Jul 14, 2018
The game only has a single dev. So any time he spends writing is time that he's not drawing or coding.
Any development time.

a lot of the coding should be essentially “Copy Laura’s part, paste in notepad, find-replace Laura-Jean, cleanup a few things, re-write sections as placeholder, paste back in game, done” A week, tops.

the writing is more in-depth sure, but we are talking ... two weeks with an hour a day, one more week to proofread. Tops.

Art I can’t judge.

animations are the same, but surely not much more than two weeks at an hour a day.

so we’re at six weeks for the coding and animation. Another week for internal testing. Art takes however long it takes, then release and listening to big reports.

I guess what I’m getting at is - either Oni is more incompetent than I am as I’m pretty sure I could do the coding part using his original as a base in less than a month and I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing....

Or he’s not putting in seven hours a week.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The Death & taxes thing isn't an update related to the game; Patreon is putting a new rule into play due to some countries deciding to charge tax for digital goods. The patreon is related to such a thing and patrons per month will pay an extra 15-40 cents for simply being patreons. Good job Patreon keep nickel & diming people cripes.

Sellina

Nov 18, 2017
So much people are saying "Oni is slow, i could do better !"
Well then... go on, we're waiting your version. Or don't talk to say the same things nobody cares about. This will be more productive for everyone. :cautious:
Altough i understand Oni for being slow when so much people from the community of his game spend most of their time saying his work isnt good enough in their opinion. Talk about a motivation.

When i see the results, i can't complain :
We now have a fifth girl, with nearly all of her content in besides sex scenes, new interactions keep being added...
I've been knowing this game for more than two years from now and discovered only this afternoon that Kitty has an interaction that letyou call her "Kate" or "Katherine". But most of the people complaining only see the amount of work done in "how many sex scenes are in" it seems, which is about...5 % of the content of the game.

For real, if you want more content at a faster pace... :
- Make surveys in the community about what should be a priority to put in the game and send them to Oni
- Suggest Oni some modifications to add to the game to make it better / faster
- Help finding / correcting bugs, especially when a new version comes out
- Go to the mod Discord to help the mod version stay updated with the newest official versions

... Or you could keep writing VERY HUGE comments nobody gives a damn about to complain about things everyone said at least 100 times in 508 pages and don't move a single finger to make things better.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018
So much people are saying "Oni is slow, i could do better !"
Well then... go on, we're waiting your version. Or don't talk to say the same things nobody cares about. This will be more productive for everyone. :cautious:
I mean... I am. I've been at it kinda half-assedly for a month or two, mostly building framework and making sure all my ducks are in a row so that adding scenes is less "Oh shit I have to figure out a huge complex thing" and more "Okay, check for these three enabled variables and then display this shit"

If I had been at it for two or three years, even at the pace I'm going, I'd... well, I'd have something approaching the complexity with nine women and an actual storyline with a start, middle, and end.

Now admittedly, I can't draw for shit, so I'm falling back to rendered stuff, but still - no one's giving me cash to do it, I have no incentive beyond my own desire to work on it, and I don't have people saying "Just give me the script and start drawing, I'll do the rest"

Now I'm surely underestimating things. I know that.

But Christ - a woman a year is glacial. Especially when there's no real point beyond "fuck'em until you get bored and stop playing because you've run out of combinations"

I can at least applaud the fact that the journey is the interesting part, and not the destination.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Dropping in to say I've released a tool that will automatically enable my old cheat mod for this game. More details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-cheat-injector-v1-0-sldr.55604/
There's this useable cheat mod menu that someone else made; Yours is more convenient but what that one does is allows you to maniplate clothing options without needing to talk to the girls to give her the clothes and various poses. Would you consider adding something to allow that as well to manipulate clothes & poses?

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
There's this useable cheat mod menu that someone else made; Yours is more convenient but what that one does is allows you to maniplate clothing options without needing to talk to the girls to give her the clothes and various poses. Would you consider adding something to allow that as well to manipulate clothes & poses?
Sorry, I'm not interested in maintaining and expanding a project right now. All I've done is upload a script I wrote a year ago to enable some cheats I had written four years ago. However, it is easy to modify if anyone wants to edit it and make their own thing out of it!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
How to make Jean introduction appear?
Check the showers mid-week two.
Sorry, I'm not interested in maintaining and expanding a project right now. All I've done is upload a script I wrote a year ago to enable some cheats I had written four years ago. However, it is easy to modify if anyone wants to edit it and make their own thing out of it!
All right fair enough.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Dropping in to say I've released a tool that will automatically enable my old cheat mod for this game. More details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-cheat-injector-v1-0-sldr.55604/
Glad to see you're back and you're uploader jr now, grats!

Was browsing comment to see if someone posted a link and didn't use the report button to update the thread and I saw your thread. Now luckily i stumbled upon it and will add the link in OP but next time you post or see a post with something worth adding, use this button...
right below here, left of edit comments

Reactions: SLDR

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
i cant load my save, do i have to restart?
v0.991e does not load old saves hopfuly will be fixed in the next update
I recommend you restart. The only new thing is Jean, up to handjob, so restarting would allow you to distract yourself with the other girls while you build up with her.

On another topic, do the girls become jealous if they have high enough love and you sex the others?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes