armond

Apr 26, 2020
It takes two game weeks for her to show up again, after that I cant go anywhere without seeing her there.
I've had jean show up on day 11 and when you run into her again she had never refused to give me her number which is the quickest way to locate her.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Stopping the girls from grabbing the protag is based on what? I'm on level 7 already and junkie Rogue keeps grabbing my char's chin.
All her stats are very low, mind you.

Chickenpoppers

Sep 5, 2017
Stopping the girls from grabbing the protag is based on what? I'm on level 7 already and junkie Rogue keeps grabbing my char's chin.
All her stats are very low, mind you.
Have you taken the addiction meter into account? When I figured out how that mechanic worked, I reduced the addction rate to the bottom and cycled a few days, she never bothered again

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Given that Oni has a hate boner for Jean the version of Jean you're gonna be getting in this game isn't the real Jean but rather a distorted effigy created by an individual that hates the character. If you want faithful representation of her and her character you're in the wrong place...
are-you-ggoing-to-sleep.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Medic4 and Dan3000

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Have you taken the addiction meter into account? When I figured out how that mechanic worked, I reduced the addction rate to the bottom and cycled a few days, she never bothered again
Yes, I don't want them to not be addicted, I want them to not get their fix. I always thought that this was based on Level only but it seems they need some obedience as well.

View attachment 708992
0.991D WIN (the link will be deleted after the release of the new version)
Mega
I wish Oni would put Jean's sex interactions in the game, even without the art (which wouldn't be such a big problem since every action has descriptions).

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Oh gee Ric, you put out the D?
Well I was gonna put out the D but you put out the D first, gee everyone's so happy to see the D it's just hilarious how they're flocking. I missed an opportunity to give the D myself but alas we can't win them all.
D is no longer relevant, so you can upload E, since in any case, I will not be able to do this in the near future.
I wish Oni would put Jean's sex interactions in the game, even without the art (which wouldn't be such a big problem since every action has descriptions).
The basis of the game and activity Oni are the creation of art. Text can be written by many, but beautiful to draw, far fewer authors.
Since the game has long been released and has its own specifics, it is unreasonable to change anything. There are text games, and this is a separate category of games.
In any case, the author will complete everything with an image, and if someone wants a simple text, then you can turn on your imagination, or wait...

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The basis of the game and activity Oni are the creation of art. Text can be written by many, but beautiful to draw, far fewer authors.
Since the game has long been released and has its own specifics, it is unreasonable to change anything. There are text games, and this is a separate category of games.
In any case, the author will complete everything with an image, and if someone wants a simple text, then you can turn on your imagination, or wait...
While the art is not done, Ric. Of course I expect and want Oni to add the drawings, but while that's not in, the text could have been added.

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload and Ric
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes