Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I mean as far as Im personally concerned Marvel started to shit the bad even before that.
Never gonna let you live down OMD,Quesada you self indulging greasy fuck.
Though yeah,Disney certainly put its own little stamp on it,even as someone who abandoned the entire genre after OMD the stuff I heard coming out of it was...impressive.
Just recently they started toying with polygamy for Scott,Wolverine and Jean I think?
I dont fucking even...
2020 baby 2020... because apparently they didn't fuck up enough with the star wars franchise noooo it's a fire sale baby everything popular must goooo because the consumer is our bitch and fuck the fans, they're not loud and obnoxious enough to get us noticed no we need a fat chick with rainbow colored hair they are the future! those are the people who buy our produc- what? we are now hated more than baby cancer and starwars doesn't sell now? how did that happen!? Maybe try startrek everyone loves patrick stua- what they've done that already? it's dying too. The fuck is going on. :D

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
2020 baby 2020... because apparently they didn't fuck up enough with the star wars franchise noooo it's a fire sale baby everything popular must goooo because the consumer is our bitch and fuck the fans, they're not loud and obnoxious enough to get us noticed no we need a fat chick with rainbow colored hair they are the future! those are the people who buy our produc- what? we are now hated more than baby cancer and starwars doesn't sell now? how did that happen!? Maybe try startrek everyone loves patrick stua- what they've done that already? it's dying too. The fuck is going on. :D
These companies have morphed in a pack of fucking idiots that believe anybody will buy their product even if they rape it six ways to Sunday.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok why is it that all of the girls have the same need for MC touch as rouge? It makes perfect sense with Rogue since you are the only person who can touch her without getting power drained. But with Kitty, Jean, Emma, and Laura it doesn't work since they can touch whoever they want without this issue.

Reactions: Medic4 and EnZetsu

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Jean's personality doesn't really fit with any version of her character that I know of unless Oni going more for Dark Phoenix thing. Jean can be a bitch sometimes but she is more a of secret bitch unlike Emma who mostly doesn't give a fuck what others think. Oni hates Jean though so maybe he just thought her original personality was boring or something.

Ok why is it that all of the girls have the same need for MC touch as rouge? It makes perfect sense with Rogue since you are the only person who can touch her without getting power drained. But with Kitty, Jean, Emma, and Laura it doesn't work since they can touch whoever they want without this issue.
Maybe can be explained as a secondary power that no one knows he has?

Reactions: Dan3000

Lontany

Jan 12, 2018
'Cause your touch is addictive, I think. You can even change the levels of addictiveness in the level up menu.
One of your mutant powers.

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
'Cause your touch is addictive, I think. You can even change the levels of addictiveness in the level up menu.
One of your mutant powers.
On that note, it's the same as Spider-Woman's (Jessica Drew) pheromone manipulation but much stronger, possibly on omega level and untrained.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
See the positive side,current situation will likely lead to a more traditional production lineup with less progressive experiments since Disney really needs to recoup some money.
Though at the moment they still seem to be afloat enough to randomly censor old IPs hah.
Changing fucking Splash Mountain in order to erase their own history.
Give it a few more months and their credits running out.

Jean's personality doesn't really fit with any version of her character that I know of unless Oni going more for Dark Phoenix thing. Jean can be a bitch sometimes but she is more a of secret bitch unlike Emma who mostly doesn't give a fuck what others think. Oni hates Jean though so maybe he just thought her original personality was boring or something.
Oni hates Jean?Really?
That makes her a rather weird choice,explains her character though.
Her antagonism makes her rather unique compared to the other girls dunno how I feel about her seemingly being a slut though.
The whole "sex-friends first" thing and allusions to her having been around(like with the Shades of Grey book)does feel like it runs contra to her being such a bitch.
Maybe thats just me tho.

On that note, it's the same as Spider-Woman's (Jessica Drew) pheromone manipulation but much stronger, possibly on omega level and untrained.
Omega level feels a bit like an overestimation.
I mean its always hard to tell untrained but its not like MC can outright mindcontrol people through his addictive properties.
Seems more like a combination of slight addiction,slight suggestions and a bunch of horney as well as bored college teenagers(yes yes,Emma too,she aint exactly behaving like a paragon of precaution here,and even then it takes quite a while to get her down the "lets fuck anyway"-route).
We dont even know wether his secondary power works on males(and please,dont let us find out either,the thought of horny Beast scares me).

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Actually I stopped reading into Zero powers since clearly they are following "rule of cool".

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
We dont even know wether his secondary power works on males(and please,dont let us find out either,the thought of horny Beast scares me).
I disagree. The target audience is obviously people interested in straight sex, lesbian perhaps, so gay is out of the question (or is it). But Oni could easily make it so we're able to use the addiction on other characters to get non-sexual favors, after all there's nothing that implies that this addiction is sexual in nature.

The things we use Emma's and Rogue's powers and Laura's and Kitty's "persuasion" to convince Xavier to do could be done through the use of addiction. It would also be a nice way of getting more money in an evil way, by forcing people to actually buy their fixes from you. And, if God will grant us this dream, when Oni gets more content in the game we could be able to get things done without having to spend too much time/resources.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I never paid attention to this until recently but damn the OP is basically turning these poor girls into Junkies who will even offer their bodies to him just for their fix.
Yeah! Zero's powers are similar to Rogue's in the sense that he's incapable of touching people without causing suffering. Obviously his aren't as bad, even more so because he can tone it down at will.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I never paid attention to this until recently but damn the OP is basically turning these poor girls into Junkies who will even offer their bodies to him just for their fix.
Well there's a thing where Durning BJ when you ready to blow and instead you pulling back, if girl addiction is high enough, she will leap on that D with madness in their eyes.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I disagree. The target audience is obviously people interested in straight sex, lesbian perhaps, so gay is out of the question (or is it). But Oni could easily make it so we're able to use the addiction on other characters to get non-sexual favors, after all there's nothing that implies that this addiction is sexual in nature.

The things we use Emma's and Rogue's powers and Laura's and Kitty's "persuasion" to convince Xavier to do could be done through the use of addiction. It would also be a nice way of getting more money in an evil way, by forcing people to actually buy their fixes from you. And, if God will grant us this dream, when Oni gets more content in the game we could be able to get things done without having to spend too much time/resources.
That obviously was a joke,I highly doubt male on male content will actually make it into the game.
That aside,feels like it would defeat the point of the Xavier scenes.
Afterall they seem to be there to provide a team-up moment between MC and the girls(giving each heroine their own unique scene...even if Laura´s is a bit questionable).
Revealing that MC could just have done that by himself kills the entire point.
Also not really sure how much luck you will have with the whole dealer notion.
All the MC has done till now is manipulation(albeit heavy if so chosen)in a otherwise rather typical college romcom setting.
Him building a frigging criminal empire on that is really out there and Im not sure how compatible that is with the initial vision of the project.
I mean sure its possible but...I dont really see it happening(or want it to for that matter,that changes the narrative in a rather dark direction...in fact it reminds me of that one series by Pegasus...Submission Agenda I think?).

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
That aside,feels like it would defeat the point of the Xavier scenes.
Afterall they seem to be there to provide a team-up moment between MC and the girls(giving each heroine their own unique scene...even if Laura´s is a bit questionable).
Revealing that MC could just have done that by himself kills the entire point.
So, an improvement.

I don't see any of that being included in the game, to be honest. Not because "it's too dark", since what we've been doing is already extremely dark, but because my expectations towards Oni are really bad.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes