Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'll post it once the 0.991d or something comes out lmao why would you want the unstable versions?
Some people don’t like the game at all, even the stable version (judging by the complaints), but they still want it...
244491658.jpg
So Jean's only scene is a Hnadjob? i might wait in that case, on more pressing matters: did the game got fixed on the many, MANY bugs it had the previous version? seriously i had error crashes like crazy on that one (and it was a brand new game to try to avoid them to boot!)
If you add new content to any game that should be associated with the previous content, almost from the very beginning of the game, then this is actually a new game. Debugging needs to be started from the very beginning. Errors of previous versions relate to previous versions.
For example. If I delete one of my posts at the beginning of this thread. Numbering will change for all posts following mine.
For example, post with version 0.991c win #10,050
3333.jpg
Then, I delete 1 my post
=post with version 0.991c win #10,049
In the topic, links will remain working, even if the numbering of posts changes. (both links lead to the right place, but one of them has the wrong number)

In the game it will be = bugs. The author must manually change everything ...Therefore, when the author does his art on his own (which requires a lot of time) + when he adds new content, he practically rewrites the code again. Naturally, he does not redo the entire code, and most parts do not need to be changed. But in order for everything to work as it should, good debugging and time are required.
Anyone try using console commands and get absolutely nothing?
Why do you need this in an unstable version? Want to see how cheats work, download version 0.991 (up to version a), the principle is the same ...

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Some people don’t like the game at all, even the stable version (judging by the complaints), but they still want it...
View attachment 707103

If you add new content to any game that should be associated with the previous content, almost from the very beginning of the game, then this is actually a new game. Debugging needs to be started from the very beginning. Errors of previous versions relate to previous versions.
For example. If I delete one of my posts at the beginning of this thread. Numbering will change for all posts following mine.
For example, post with version 0.991c win #10,050
View attachment 707137
Then, I delete 1 my post
=post with version 0.991c win #10,049
In the topic, links will remain working, even if the numbering of posts changes. (both links lead to the right place, but one of them has the wrong number)

In the game it will be = bugs. The author must manually change everything ...Therefore, when the author does his art on his own (which requires a lot of time) + when he adds new content, he practically rewrites the code again. Naturally, he does not redo the entire code, and most parts do not need to be changed. But in order for everything to work as it should, good debugging and time are required.

Why do you need this in an unstable version? Want to see how cheats work, download version 0.991 (up to version a), the principle is the same ...
hey a macro that actually made me giggle nice work. People want it and they also want to complain, I dun ged id. While Jean got added she has bare minimum sexual content which is what people should be here for. Myself I just wanted to see what she said on her so called "love route" but it's too buggy so I probably wont bother.

Reactions: Ric

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I wonder how many letter will we see in tems of bug fixes? maybe it will go to bug fix y this time for all we know.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wonder how many letter will we see in tems of bug fixes? maybe it will go to bug fix y this time for all we know.
Someday in the future, another forum will be around honoring old erotic games as old art for the masses. I'll be 65 and tell the kiddos on the forums about Oniartists works and how he had every letter of a dead alphegetti.
I'll say "what a time to be alive."

wartime

Mar 4, 2018
Really buggy, i even cant load save from 990m. Can somebody share complete working save from prev version?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Really buggy, i even cant load save from 990m. Can somebody share complete working save from prev version?
Alot of other people attempted doing this and couldn't get old saves working. Chances are I'd start over or wait until later versions.

Oct 21, 2019
Jean is so hard to find after the initial meeting, I've tried everywhere and not once has she appeared. I go to her room occasionally thinking she may just be messing around and ignoring my knocks at her door but that's a nope too.

Is this how Oni make's her un-likable? Making her the hardest person to find lol.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Jean's personality is weird (Phoenix?), not much content with her after 6-12 months. After this we will need to wait till next year to see her completed if oni will follow his 'release' dates.
To be fair,one year to complete a character is record time for Oni.
Im still completely blown away how fast he churned out Emma and Laura compared to Rogue and Kitty(nuking the game´s performance in the process heh).
Ah well,its not like the market is overflowing with X-men themed games(not that its surprising considering the current state of the franchise).

Reactions: Medic4 and Dan3000

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
To be fair,one year to complete a character is record time for Oni.
Im still completely blown away how fast he churned out Emma and Laura compared to Rogue and Kitty(nuking the game´s performance in the process heh).
Ah well,its not like the market is overflowing with X-men themed games(not that its surprising considering the current state of the franchise).
When disney brought Marvel they destroyed it sadly. While I loved disney as a kid now they are toxic to everything they take over.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So Jean's personality is rough, but since I mainly play the master/slave route way in this game, it just means she'll be more fun to break.

With the other 4 girls, I have a set speedrun strat for each of them if I'm just trying to get straight to the sex scenes.

I don't know if something like this would be possible with Jean though. Currently it's very hard to grind out points with her. Probably just needs more testing on my part. I haven't done too much with her yet.

Her art is decent. I like the way she looks nude. Hopefully Oni gives her a good sex position, and not some weird looking like Laura's (even though Laura's has grown on me at this point).

Overrall, I'm looking forward to future updates still. I've been playing every update since before Kitty was even a thing, so I'm in it for the long haul at this point.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Alot of other people attempted doing this and couldn't get old saves working. Chances are I'd start over or wait until later versions.
If you load from the university square the old saves should work, they did for me. Currently ignoring my devoted harem to chase and egotistical red head that tried to murder me in a shower, jean motherfucking grey.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
So Jean's personality is rough, but since I mainly play the master/slave route way in this game, it just means she'll be more fun to break.

With the other 4 girls, I have a set speedrun strat for each of them if I'm just trying to get straight to the sex scenes.

I don't know if something like this would be possible with Jean though. Currently it's very hard to grind out points with her. Probably just needs more testing on my part. I haven't done too much with her yet.

Her art is decent. I like the way she looks nude. Hopefully Oni gives her a good sex position, and not some weird looking like Laura's (even though Laura's has grown on me at this point).

Overrall, I'm looking forward to future updates still. I've been playing every update since before Kitty was even a thing, so I'm in it for the long haul at this point.
spanking her lust bar to the edge then blowing on her face gets a decent pile of points, spanking and ass stuff in general seems to be her thing, not sure if that is intentional however it is my experience so far.

Reactions: Medic4 and ex789

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
does the game still has the glitch were Rogue acuses you of cheating on her with other girls even after she agreed to it?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018

Could you share your recent speed run strat for Kitty? She's pretty much the only one I can't seem to get with quickly. Emma and Laura practically throw themselves at you while Rogue craves for that touch.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
When disney brought Marvel they destroyed it sadly. While I loved disney as a kid now they are toxic to everything they take over.
I mean as far as Im personally concerned Marvel started to shit the bad even before that.
Never gonna let you live down OMD,Quesada you self indulging greasy fuck.
Though yeah,Disney certainly put its own little stamp on it,even as someone who abandoned the entire genre after OMD the stuff I heard coming out of it was...impressive.
Just recently they started toying with polygamy for Scott,Wolverine and Jean I think?
I dont fucking even...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes