Ric

Oct 21, 2016
But Ric, there is already a 0.991a. Hell, by the time you posted this it was already out!
Now it makes no sense to spread links. Soon, the version will also be out of date. (By the way, version b has already been released)
There is normal work on testing the game. A stable version will be in a couple of weeks (maximum in a month). How it usually happens

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I was looking at Jean's stuff. She has a bunch of unique clothing options in comparison to some of the other girls or top of some other differences. Unless I'm dumb. That said TWO WEEKS and she appears?
Fucking hell this game breaks just TOUCHING Rogue. I busted the GUI permanently right at the start, how the hell would I make two weeks?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
here's Jean nude; Her interaction is interesting? She starts off with max inhibition, flashes you & tries to mindwipe you then when it doesn't work tries to kill you which fails as well. She's got major pubes aaaaand that's a phoenix as well if you really look.
B build is really unstable & slow, took me a good 15 mins of forced waiting to get to this point.
She wont do anything with you at all so if you disliked how Kitty treats you well you're gonna have a fun time with Jean, that said there isn't anything to do sex-wise with her. We'll see if Oni adds anything via C/D/E/F etc otherwise see you fella's next year.

Oct 21, 2019
So saw Jean in the showers, she got bitchy than up and left. Have yet to see her since, Guess she's like Laura where she'll be gone for "x amount of time" and be back soon.

This is on the 0.991 build.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So saw Jean in the showers, she got bitchy than up and left. Have yet to see her since, Guess she's like Laura where she'll be gone for "x amount of time" and be back soon.

This is on the 0.991 build.
She's annoying to track down but unlike Laura she is around. Check the pool, she goes to class sometimes as well but I didn't see her in the danger room too often. Her medium love like 550 or so she calls you her toy, what an odd thing she is.

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Jean's personality is weird (Phoenix?), not much content with her after 6-12 months. After this we will need to wait till next year to see her completed if oni will follow his 'release' dates.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes