Mar 8, 2019
Yeah.. He would start thinking about quitting. Great plan, dude! But you can always unsubscribe from his patreon. No wait. You would have to be subscribed first. Must be hard to enjoy pirated games. Let's come up with a better plan to ruin an honest man's livelihood.
You are joking? Who will quit a 4 k salary of doing nothing in particaly. The lads who share the game here are great persons its not like Oni loses anything from pirasy. See the difrens, somethimes you must take actions to make an autor wake up.

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
You are joking? Who will quit a 4 k salary of doing nothing in particaly. The lads who share the game here are great persons its not like Oni loses anything from pirasy. See the difrens, somethimes you must take actions to make an autor wake up.
He doesn't do nothing. He has worked on the same game for 5 years. I think if his patrons gave up he would be relieved so he can find something else to do. My point wasn't that Oni loses something. My point was that beggars can't choose.
For anyone that bothered to read, did anyone say anything useful and game related in the last few posts?
summarized for you "oni does nothing" "no u"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DannyhelMont

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
"if Oni, stay with less patreon's he'll work faster"
There is no sense in to such a statement, if updates take 4 months to half a year with this number "x" from patreon's, with fewer participants it would probably take 1 year for each update.
I think the problem in question comes from Oni's moral part and the optimization of time spent.
As I said, 4 months of waiting for an update is ridiculous, especially for a game as good as this one.
Maybe the job is too tiresome, and if that's the case, maybe the best thing Oni could do would be to finish Jean's content right away and end the game to start another project from scratch or just do something else.

Jan 11, 2018
This is all of course true. You can ask 2 times and 10.... But the main question remains.
If you have been in this topic for about 3 years, you read that the author and most people who pay do not attend this topic and do not read such messages. How does the thought of 1 dollar per month affect anyone? With the same success, you can write an “opinion” on the fence and hope that someday Oni will pass by and read and run to work for nothing.
On the other hand, your posts still have a positive side. If each year is repeated one and the same, then this indicates that the opinion has not changed for the year.
In general, I do not mind your posts and anyone else's. But in some situations, I do not understand the logic. Opinion should be addressed to those who really influence the process.
You express your opinion in a place where the addressee will never see it...
Ok, i can explain my point of view. Ofcourse, it is just my personal opinion, but when i buy a AAA game for 60$,it means i am paying for years of development on story, animations, modeling, scripting, ost etc etc. Hundreds of ppl involved for lots of time.
Then we have RogueLike. I am not saying its a bad game (obviously, since we are all still here), but one has to agree, it is as simple as abc. The positive side of this game is art, not the script or story. In the end it is a pretty basic flash game like one of those dating sims, just with a good artist behind the wheel.
Regarding payments. If i support something, i dont think it is right to do so ONLY when i benefit from it (like subbing only during months of updates). Obviously i want to show the product creator that his product is valued. Therefore, if there is (and im sure that there muat be) a patreon, who subbed to him since the beginning, then even by paying 1$ he already spent 60 in total. Price of AAA title. Considering the time it takes Oni to update, and lack of communication from him, it seems wrong in my eyes, thats all.
Considering this is a forum, and i see people expressing similar opinions, i dont see anything wrong with adding mine alongside to the conversation.
And most importantly, if we stop messaging here the thread will slowly become too boring, cant let that happen xD

Dec 23, 2018
Are brotherhood games related to the modders from this game's modded version? Because i remember they offered Oni help with the coding, even for free IIRC, but he refused because he wanted to keep rouge-like his solo project...

Which is going on for some time now and doesn't seem to be advancing at the rate you'd expect given the money he makes off his Patreon...

Bigmain

Dec 25, 2018
Are brotherhood games related to the modders from this game's modded version? Because i remember they offered Oni help with the coding, even for free IIRC, but he refused because he wanted to keep rouge-like his solo project...

Which is going on for some time now and doesn't seem to be advancing at the rate you'd expect given the money he makes off his Patreon...
Yes Brotherhood like is made by the modders it is made with permision from Oni

Reactions: DannyhelMont

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
The only thing i don't understand about the development of this game is why the fuck oni doesn't hire people for the coding?
there is an explanation or something that i missed or oni is just stubborn about the game?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Still it takes up some ridiculous time. I really don't bothered by his income and everything, is not like he's forcing players into payers. I admit I'm absolutely code illiterate person and know nothing from that department aside from YandareDev memes. But in 5 years surely he should having some serious knowledge in coding.

I'm probably just rambling some nonsene. But what's bothering me I this is that he still works on one project and he says that Jean art is not even done, something artist with ages of experience should have ready in a few days or so.
Still wishing for oni to start Mass effect trainer based on this.
Fuck I'm just doesn't making sense rn probably just gonna shut up until update 342142_1.jpg

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
Still it takes up some ridiculous time. I really don't bothered by his income and everything, is not like he's forcing players into payers. I admit I'm absolutely code illiterate person and know nothing from that department aside from YandareDev memes. But in 5 years surely he should having some serious knowledge in coding.

I'm probably just rambling some nonsene. But what's bothering me I this is that he still works on one project and he says that Jean art is not even done, something artist with ages of experience should have ready in a few days or so.
Still wishing for oni to start Mass effect trainer based on this.
Fuck I'm just doesn't making sense rn probably just gonna shut up until update View attachment 706219
Yeah, thats what bothers me, im not a patreon or anything, but i find really weird that even simple things take months, i think that the most difficult part about making this game is the writing and the dialogue, i just don't feel that it should take so much time, it is what it is i guess

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Every update. When it's ready, it'll be ready. Play other games or something. You guys acting like you aren't on a pirate site downloading these games for free. I mean, I get it, but you're just complaining to a brick wall here. Oni doesn't read this thread, and he's the only one who could do anything about it. Might as well just relax, it'll come out eventually. No need to stress over it.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Every update. When it's ready, it'll be ready. Play other games or something. You guys acting like you aren't on a pirate site downloading these games for free. I mean, I get it, but you're just complaining to a brick wall here. Oni doesn't read this thread, and he's the only one who could do anything about it. Might as well just relax, it'll come out eventually. No need to stress over it.
I don't want to relax, I want to complain.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes