Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Those posts generally don't occur until we get a release and we wont be seeing one until November unless Oni got fucko mode fast.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
H-game devs are the unluckiest people on the planet it seems. They always have computer problems and disappear, get incredibly ill and disappear, get into some kind of accident and disappear, get into some kind of family drama or family emergency that facilitates work stoppage, the Sun tells them their work goes against it's radiant splendor and must desist, have Patreon shenanigans but don't look for alternatives, etc.

It's kind of gotten to the point that while some of these excuses might be real from some, I disregard them all because they're so common. Might as well say the dog ate my homework.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
All of my favorite authors stopped haven't updated in 2 months. I'm cool with there being a couple months between an update but it's like 10 folks all at once.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
H-game devs are the unluckiest people on the planet it seems. They always have computer problems and disappear, get incredibly ill and disappear, get into some kind of accident and disappear, get into some kind of family drama or family emergency that facilitates work stoppage, the Sun tells them their work goes against it's radiant splendor and must desist, have Patreon shenanigans but don't look for alternatives, etc.

It's kind of gotten to the point that while some of these excuses might be real from some, I disregard them all because they're so common. Might as well say the dog ate my homework.
H-Game Devs sometimes have to get their livers removed twice a year.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020

Like manga authors

Reactions: Centrophy

pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get xaviers key
Either do one of the "plans" with the girls (get caught doin' it in public with the girl's stats/level high enough. Rogue's probably easiest) and make him give you one, or sneak into his office at night (Bring Kitty to phase through the door) and snoop around. The latter will probably take several tries.

I actually wrote a guide to this game and posted it awhile back, but apparently the search function thinks a few dozen posts asking for a guide from 2018 are more relevant. Not sure wtf is with that.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
No she's stll virgin, and btw i was hope Oni add some more story
You hope Oni adds more story, but you obviously aren't paying attention to the dialogue already in the game. The only virgins are Rogue and Kitty. Emma, Laura and Jean have all had many partners before Zero.

Maybe read the stuff that's already in the game before wanting more of it.

EDIT: Kitty is not a virgin, I was not remembering correctly. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

Last edited:

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
You hope Oni adds more story, but you obviously aren't paying attention to the dialogue already in the game. The only virgins are Rogue and Kitty. Emma, Laura and Jean have all had many partners before Zero.

Kitty's a virgin?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
No they're not. The only virgin you stick you benis in is Rogue. Kitty states she's been with guys unless she made it up she's lost it chances are or she just avoided the opposite sex and did whatever she wanted. Rogue is a virgin but split her hymen via training she states this if you ask about it. Laura was a prostitute at one point to survive (though I don't know why, she coulda lived off the land with her powers very simply) & Emma is pretty much an expensive prostitute in all regards to how she is in comics I'd doubt it's any different here.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

No they're not. The only virgin you stick you benis in is Rogue. Kitty states she's been with guys unless she made it up she's lost it chances are or she just avoided the opposite sex and did whatever she wanted. Rogue is a virgin but split her hymen via training she states this if you ask about it. Laura was a prostitute at one point to survive (though I don't know why, she coulda lived off the land with her powers very simply) & Emma is pretty much an expensive prostitute in all regards to how she is in comics I'd doubt it's any different here.
Speaking of which, I wonder if Laura's hymen keeps regenerating every time you leave. Seems like it would suck for her.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm I wonder if Laura got to charge a premium for the "virgin experience" everytime she got fucked as a prostitute. Her hymen regrows right away so as long as she avoided sleeping with the same John twice she could have always roleplayed it being her first night out walking the streets ect...

kingreggin

Oct 23, 2017
Laura was a prostitute... (though I don't know why)
Physically and emotionally abused basically from birth
Taught only to kill and follow orders
Forced to murder people from age 7 including her Sensei who was one of the few people who treated her as a human being

Zero socialization or interaction with anyone but her handlers and her "mother"

Yeah you're right its a total mystery how a pimp was able to manipulate and exploit an emotionally broken 13-15 year old girl with no practical knowledge of the world.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes