Aug 28, 2017

Wow, it's been too long since I made a "proof of life" post. I've been responding to questions and stuff, but I've been too quiet. I get into a cycle where I'm like "I should post something, just to let people know what's up," and then I don't. And then it's been too long since I last did that. :D My computer issues earlier in the month certainly didn't help wiht that, but didn't slow me down too much either.

Anyway. I'm still hard at work on the next version, I've mostly finished Jean's sex pose, and most of the facial details for her BJ pose (pictured above). I still have to finish up that one and then the body for the BJ/TJ poses, then get all that stuff functional in the game. Hope everyone's doing well out there, stay safe!
Wow, it's been too long since I made a "proof of life" post. I've been responding to questions and stuff, but I've been too quiet. I get into a cycle where I'm like "I should post something, just to let people know what's up," and then I don't. And then it's been too long since I last did that. :D My computer issues earlier in the month certainly didn't help wiht that, but didn't slow me down too much either.

Anyway. I'm still hard at work on the next version, I've mostly finished Jean's sex pose, and most of the facial details for her BJ pose (pictured above). I still have to finish up that one and then the body for the BJ/TJ poses, then get all that stuff functional in the game. Hope everyone's doing well out there, stay safe!

And going a step further here's his test BJ/titjob face. Nothing else and the other guy posted what he said but not this.

I see nothing about the footjob pose...

Reactions: Corgon

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
No, we're here to start a mutant sex cult.....unfortunately, it seems like Jonathan Hickman has gotten the idea realised sooner than Oni did.

Reactions: TripleTroll
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes