litinz

May 6, 2018
Your video card failing has nothing to do with the game.
Well it didnt crash or anything I just happened to notice that since I have no other errors that have happened related to my GPU, so i was just wondering if this happens sometimes with renpy or is something to be worried about. I guess not

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Oni works on his own pace like he wants, and really he doesn't own anything to anyone since he's not a company and just self-employed artist. I'm not gonna argue deserves he these money or not but you can casually get access to his game just for 1 buck a month, and his target goal (last time I checked) is per month is 500$.
Debatable on this point. The moment he turned this from a hobby-project to a crowd-funded one via patreon, he entered into a business model where he does owe, if not legally then at least morally, a certain measure of professionalism.
But, with that said, people can remove their pledges at any point if they are not satisfied with how it is used.
Far from me to say what someone should do with their money. A fool's money hardly stays with him for long.

Still, I reserve the right to think it is stupid to allow yourself to be so transparently fleeced and that it is cheap and downright dirty to misuse the trust given. This project has since long passed the point of "draggins its feet", and I have professionally seen a lot of people trying to pull this shit off.

tl;dr: Not illegal, still immoral. People are idiots. Dont get upset about stupid people or you will be mad all day.

Jul 14, 2018
Debatable on this point. The moment he turned this from a hobby-project to a crowd-funded one via patreon, he entered into a business model where he does owe, if not legally then at least morally, a certain measure of professionalism.
While I agree with the overall thrust of your argument, I'd say this by itself doesn't have merit.

If I make a Patreon and for whatever reason some people decide to throw $10 a month at me total, and do so for a few years - I have no moral reason to keep up with a certain level of output.

On the other hand, I do agree that if you're pulling in over a thousand a month, there is an obligation to have a certain level of output. The more money thrown at you and especially when you have free labor offering itself to you for the parts you genuinely struggle with, I'd agree that you do have a moral obligation to do what needs to be done to keep up a certain level of output.

I just don't know where the line is between a Hobbyist getting $10 from a couple of people who like the output and $1000+ from people wanting consistent output.

Must_Be_Javik

May 12, 2019
Надо быть максимально охуевшим, чтобы клепать настолько микроскопические обновления, имея доход 6000$. Просто плевок в лицо, он делает минимум просто чтобы ему не предъявили за бездействие, хотя пользуясь этой суммой можно было создать команду хотя бы из двух человек, а также начать делать что-то самому! Очевидно и доход вырос бы. Проект действительно классный, но его развитие гнилого помидора не стоит.
#iAmNotRussian
Bruh you posted cringe. You gotta lose Russian comrades. Suka Blyat

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just a question for all the accountants out there.

How much art does he create, either public or private commissions that we never see, besides working on this game?

Reactions: EnZetsu

Demonmercer

Aug 31, 2018
As I understand the current build is still not stable and you can't play savegames from previous version before Version 0.990 so how many months could it take to get a stable build with previous playable saves?

Jul 14, 2018
As I understand the current build is still not stable and you can't play savegames from previous version before Version 0.990 so how many months could it take to get a stable build with previous playable saves?
There’s just not enough to even care about previous saves. You can redo anything in two hours, tops.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Wow, it's been too long since I made a "proof of life" post. I've been responding to questions and stuff, but I've been too quiet. I get into a cycle where I'm like "I should post something, just to let people know what's up," and then I don't. And then it's been too long since I last did that. :D My computer issues earlier in the month certainly didn't help wiht that, but didn't slow me down too much either.

Anyway. I'm still hard at work on the next version, I've mostly finished Jean's sex pose, and most of the facial details for her BJ pose (pictured above). I still have to finish up that one and then the body for the BJ/TJ poses, then get all that stuff functional in the game. Hope everyone's doing well out there, stay safe!
Wow, it's been too long since I made a "proof of life" post. I've been responding to questions and stuff, but I've been too quiet. I get into a cycle where I'm like "I should post something, just to let people know what's up," and then I don't. And then it's been too long since I last did that. :D My computer issues earlier in the month certainly didn't help wiht that, but didn't slow me down too much either.

Anyway. I'm still hard at work on the next version, I've mostly finished Jean's sex pose, and most of the facial details for her BJ pose (pictured above). I still have to finish up that one and then the body for the BJ/TJ poses, then get all that stuff functional in the game. Hope everyone's doing well out there, stay safe!

And going a step further here's his test BJ/titjob face. Nothing else and the other guy posted what he said but not this.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I like Laura's but that said you're stuffing your whole dick down her throat and I doubt that'd feel pleasant for both parties.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes