TheChevalier

Jun 10, 2017
Not that I am in the pregnate women are sexy camp.... but as a compromise.... Women with a small potbelly are super sexy....

but in the end butts and boobs are still the killer..... and the Maxium fetish and kink!!! A woman's O face... when they cum we know we did are dam job right!!!!

dootdootwan

Feb 25, 2020
tbh I wanted storm but I only recently became a patron so all I can do is wait like everyone else. Man I woulda loved Storm.
During my brief time in this thread i've thought of you as level headed. So why the fuck now are you giving Oni money? Why reward somebody for milking their subscribers? Honestly man, go sponsor FET or something that is actually producing top tier content on a reasonable timeframe.

Reactions: srg91

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Надо быть максимально охуевшим, чтобы клепать настолько микроскопические обновления, имея доход 6000$. Просто плевок в лицо, он делает минимум просто чтобы ему не предъявили за бездействие, хотя пользуясь этой суммой можно было создать команду хотя бы из двух человек, а также начать делать что-то самому! Очевидно и доход вырос бы. Проект действительно классный, но его развитие гнилого помидора не стоит.
#iAmNotRussian
"I am not Russian" proceeds to post paragraph long rant in Russian on how Oni doesn't deserve money. oh_yes.png

Besides whales gonna whale, there no point in fuming over others people income and how they spent it. Oni works on his own pace like he wants, and really he doesn't own anything to anyone since he's not a company and just self-employed artist. I'm not gonna argue deserves he these money or not but you can casually get access to his game just for 1 buck a month, and his target goal (last time I checked) is per month is 500$.

So in short chill, is not like your bitching on Western site in Russian (which Oni doesn't visit in the first place) gonna speed him up anyway.
You_cam_to_the_wrong_zone_rookie.png

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I really like this game but it's so sloooow, there really haven't been any update to the storyline at all (if there's one?), or new mechanics/features.

Beggars can't be choosers I guess. At least I hope he won't abandon it in the future.

Also, whoever is the pink haired twin tail girl on the banner? :think:

Reactions: srg91
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes