JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I have a question why do Jean and Emmas models look like they're from a more comic book version and the other three are from X-men evolution? I was just curious and asking. :)

Aug 24, 2019
I have a question why do Jean and Emmas models look like they're from a more comic book version and the other three are from X-men evolution? I was just curious and asking. :)
Emma because she wasn't in the show, Jean because from what I gather Oni hates her, so he made some shitty knockoff version of her or something.
Also
>the other three are from X-men evolution
Rogue and Kitty, yeah, but Laura's pretty far from her Evolution incarnation.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There was later animations & comics much prior which is where he got Laura's design as in the evo universe she's just a frigging child also a tinge of brown.
So did you expect the evo version to appear when they're at most 13-15?

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
So I gave this a try, little late to the party and I have mixed feelings. The art is great and I loved X-Men evolution's designs. It feels pretty wasted though. Rogue masturbating in her room and her pose stays the same just with a semi corporeal floating hand over her crotch, no new art or scene and the whole game kind of feels like that. the user interface is kind of clunky as well in how you talk and grind for points. It's kind of a sandbox but doesn't like one?

I dunno it's weird. Feels like an early prototype rather than a product in development a long time. Real shame as I love the idea.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So I gave this a try, little late to the party and I have mixed feelings. The art is great and I loved X-Men evolution's designs. It feels pretty wasted though. Rogue masturbating in her room and her pose stays the same just with a semi corporeal floating hand over her crotch, no new art or scene and the whole game kind of feels like that. the user interface is kind of clunky as well in how you talk and grind for points. It's kind of a sandbox but doesn't like one?

I dunno it's weird. Feels like an early prototype rather than a product in development a long time. Real shame as I love the idea.
Yeah well, your cat smells bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Emma kinda looks like a mix of her appearance from Wolverine&the X-Men and her sketches from a never done season 5 of X men evo where she supposedly was to play a role

Reactions: Vraxous2

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There's no justice in having equivalent to a cutting board. The second character who's face is off screen is male anyways.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes