Aug 13, 2020
funnily enough, I tried it repeatedly and had some trouble after I activated console commands via unren. Turns out you'd be better by activating it via the file itself.

TLDR. Unren doesn't work. Do it manually with this

Now to enable Console Commands:

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift O (letter)
@Cirelc I had no idea about this, I just used google "renpy console" and ended up on a deleted thread without noticing o_O
what do i use to open .rpy files becuz ren'py isnt working for some reason i keep getting an error 267

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I dont understand why Oni would even offer to put Jean in the game if he was just going to do this. It looks NOTHING like the character and behaves nothing like it either. It is, for all intents and purposes, a completely different character. It is a placeholder that he put into the game just so he could take his bias out on it.

Not to mention that it doesnt look like a whole lot of effort went into her, either. He should have just man'd up and said he didnt like Jean and wasnt going to do it instead of letting people vote for her and then just do this. I didnt think he could get any more unprofessional after all the issues of him not wanting to let other people be involved with the project, then he goes and does this.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Yeah, there's something off about the way Jean looks (beyond not looking a thing like any of her traditional apperances). I think it might be that she's drawn less detailed and more generic than the others. Almost looks like a piece of Clip Art next to Rogue.

Arcrombie

Jun 7, 2019
Yeah, there's something off about the way Jean looks (beyond not looking a thing like any of her traditional apperances). I think it might be that she's drawn less detailed and more generic than the others. Almost looks like a piece of Clip Art next to Rogue.
Still a ways to go. Could be temporary whilst Oni works on newer releases. She's a new addition, so I say give it time.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I lost my internet for two weeks, I come back and there's six surplus pages just of what was 20 pages prior.
Straight up whining & complaining. You guys are great keep on keeping.
every other post is the same exact thing someone else posted

"i need a guide"
"where is save"
"can we fuck jean"
"jean is ugly, i don't like her"
"oni sucks"

repeat ad nauseam

it's kind of tiring at this point

i don't know why i keep checking this thread sometimes

i think my last 10 or so posts in this thread has been pure shitposts

oh, and the new thing people like to ask every page "can the girls get pregnant?". every page there's one post from someone asking something like that.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
every other post is the same exact thing someone else posted

"i need a guide"
"where is save"
"can we fuck jean"
"jean is ugly, i don't like her"
"oni sucks"

repeat ad nauseam

it's kind of tiring at this point

i don't know why i keep checking this thread sometimes

i think my last 10 or so posts in this thread has been pure shitposts

oh, and the new thing people like to ask every page "can the girls get pregnant?". every page there's one post from someone asking something like that.
Well the game will be updated in a couple of months I'm hoping Oni got faster with coding.
Also someone else made this but hmmmmmmm

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I dont understand why Oni would even offer to put Jean in the game if he was just going to do this. It looks NOTHING like the character and behaves nothing like it either. It is, for all intents and purposes, a completely different character. It is a placeholder that he put into the game just so he could take his bias out on it.

Not to mention that it doesnt look like a whole lot of effort went into her, either. He should have just man'd up and said he didnt like Jean and wasnt going to do it instead of letting people vote for her and then just do this. I didnt think he could get any more unprofessional after all the issues of him not wanting to let other people be involved with the project, then he goes and does this.
Because people of patreon wanted it, and since they are paying they have deciding rights.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
tbh I wanted storm but I only recently became a patron so all I can do is wait like everyone else. Man I woulda loved Storm.
Storm and Vampy Jubilee were so much better options.
I just can't wrap my head around all this obsession with Jane and Raven. And especially with Jane considered how explicit and vocal Oni was about how he thinks of her.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
People have a thing for blue dames I guess I don't find mystique remotely attractive myself jubilee would be fine but I'd prefer her not to be a vampire 'cos of the whole lack of sunblock thing. Honestly I'd love that blonde girl what was her name boom-boom?
I hope he pulls Gwen out because she doesn't remotely fit in the universe. As for Jean I have a massive thing for redheads however she's a massive slut which is no bueno for me.

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
I can't say anything about Jean, but since you guys are also wondering why people want Mystique:
I think she would make a great addition, maybe more so than some of the other girls that were featured in the last poll, because her shapeshifting could bring some really interesting fresh mechanics into the game. You could for example have a girl make out with a clone of herself. Imagine Kitty going down on a Kitty clone. If you add some unique dialogue ("Yeah you like that, don't you? Licking your own pussy, you whore!"), it would be hot as fuck.
Or - get this - Mystique could shift into Zero himself for some nice DP action with another girl. You could doublestuff the ladies without having to share them with another male. Awesome!

That's my reason why I would favor Mystique to be added to the roster.

Reactions: Vraxous2
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes