Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
Hey, probably a dumb question, but I'm trying to get console commands to work. I've already enabled them, and can press shift + O to open it in the game, but when I put in commands, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong here? I've tried P_Cash = 20, but that didn't change my money. I've also tried K_Obed = 100 and = 200 to see if that did something, but it didnt' change either.

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
hello I have a question, when laura came back kitty mentioned a gift .. after that the days followed and nothing happened .. I lost the event or what should I do for kity to give him the realgo, I remember that before that way she got a special outfit

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
hello I have a question, when laura came back kitty mentioned a gift .. after that the days followed and nothing happened .. I lost the event or what should I do for kity to give him the realgo, I remember that before that way she got a special outfit
go to kitty's room :poop:(y):cool::eek:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I already went .. and she and Laura were as fast and they threw me there yes elo gave?
I'm not sure I understand what this means but depending on how close you are to Kitty she might not let you into her room and depending on how close you are to Laura she might accept changing in front of you. The event can be delayed for as long as you want but even if you have 1000/1000/1000 with Laura she will find weird that Kitty lets you into her room "like this". If you are Kitty's Sir/Master she'll say something along the lines of "Your 'Sir'/'Master'? Looks like I've been away for longer than I thought!", which might be a bit strange depending on Laura's stats, since she'll say that even if you are HER Sir/Master.

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
Hey, probably a dumb question, but I'm trying to get console commands to work. I've already enabled them, and can press shift + O to open it in the game, but when I put in commands, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong here? I've tried P_Cash = 20, but that didn't change my money. I've also tried K_Obed = 100 and = 200 to see if that did something, but it didnt' change either.
try to look at the frontpage - there a full list og CC

bl9738

May 22, 2017
After playing the newest version of the game I was put off by this version of jean, granted there have been so many iterations of each character its hard to tell which one is the standard. Though she doesn't exactly match the type of character I would have liked compared to the show it doesn't mean she's not interesting. I wonder just where this game will go.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Yup! That would be it! I was using ones I saw on an old page on another website. Thank you!
It's also usually a better idea if you use += or -= instead of just = for most non-boolean console commands. The only one here that I'd use just = on is Round=100 to reset the clock. Don't know if Rogue-Like has this problem, but I know some renpy games can get glitchy or even break if you just try to set the value; increasing or decreasing it works just fine though.

AngryEnemy

Jan 5, 2019
Is it actually possible to catch the girls fooling around without you? I've put hours and hours into this game without ever seeing it. I even go out of my way to have them make out with each other and do other threesome actions as much as possible, then check out all the girls' rooms in the evening and at night. I'm convinced it's a myth. Can anyone confirm those scenes exist and maybe give tips for seeing them?
Yea I've seen it a total of one time the out of all the playthroughs I've done of this game, get the keys for their rooms and just start walking in and do threesomes so they start liking each other more and sleepovers with multiple girls

GeneGodHand

Sep 8, 2018
After playing the newest version of the game I was put off by this version of jean, granted there have been so many iterations of each character its hard to tell which one is the standard. Though she doesn't exactly match the type of character I would have liked compared to the show it doesn't mean she's not interesting. I wonder just where this game will go.
I don't think I mind Jean the character so much, more so the fact that basically all future content is tied to her and new girls. Not that I don't enjoy the variety, but it is kind of a bummer to like the current cast and not have much to look forward because of it. And with the threesome scenes being so basic, I don't even necessarily get the point in adding more characters, but that's a different topic I guess.

If the dev threw together some short scripted events while Jean is in the backburner, maybe there'd be more motivation to keep up with the game? Waiting a year for a character you're not invested in is a surefire way to kill anyone's interest.

AngryEnemy

Jan 5, 2019
I don't think I mind Jean the character so much, more so the fact that basically all future content is tied to her and new girls. Not that I don't enjoy the variety, but it is kind of a bummer to like the current cast and not have much to look forward because of it. And with the threesome scenes being so basic, I don't even necessarily get the point in adding more characters, but that's a different topic I guess.

If the dev threw together some short scripted events while Jean is in the backburner, maybe there'd be more motivation to keep up with the game? Waiting a year for a character you're not invested in is a surefire way to kill anyone's interest.
Completely agree with this, he should add small events, dialogue, maybe some animations to random characters. I don't mind Jean myself but before she was added there were quite a few people underwhelmed by the announcement of her, which is fine. I think Laura and Kitty need a bit more content to be on the same level as Rogue and Emma personally but they all need more dialogue and events.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Has anyone had the bug where you get licked clean but the girl still does it? Probably the best bug there is as that's like the closest 69 situation you can have.

Reactions: Solerthesun

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I like the idea of this game and how you can romance very cute xman ladies :). i have tried two earlier versions and have to say you are doing very nice job . Can i ask latest stable version to also be available here so i can play more :)
I mean you can ask.

Is not like it's already available here and already linked in very first goddamn post.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I like this Jean. Her room cracks me up. But what I'd really like is more scenes like the one where Rogue flirts and gets handsy during class. It'd be nice to have an indicator of the chances you'll get caught in public by xavier or others. It'd be nice if the girls could do more than just take out mc dick. They just leave it there while making out and you gotta jack yourself. Also, if the girls can refuse to take off their clothes why can't we?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes