Jul 3, 2018
Yo, I have a really dumb question. I cannot for the love of me figure how to date any of the girls. Whenever I try to ask them out on a date they just say "Wish I could", and I have even maxed out Rogue's love. Can somebody please help me? I have already trying to search for an answer on this thread and can't find one.

Jul 14, 2018
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not? Either way I only found this game about a week or so ago.
it’s sarcasm as since before the 991 release, it was known that Jean wasn’t fully implemented.

It’s repeated in here frequently that Jean isn’t fully implemented.

If you search this thread for Jean Handjob you’ll see tons of people asking “Hey, can Jean only give out handys?” And the reply of “Yes. Only handjobs”

Which means we’re a post or two away from “991i is out, what’s the new content?” Posts.

(Spoiler - none. New content is released on number increments, letters are just bug fixes)

Reactions: ex789

GeneGodHand

Sep 8, 2018
Lol I have followed the game since I saw it mentioned on 4chan in 2016 or 17...In all that time I graduated High School and College and Oni is still chugging away at this game. If it wasn't for the art and my love of the show I would have forgotten about it ages ago.
As someone who loves stuff like Berserk, I totally get what that's like.

Makes for pretty tight-knit communities, though. Nothing gets two people going like their shared frustration at not getting new content. Even if it's for little parody games like these :p

Anyway, best of luck y'all. I'll be lurking and watching the struggle.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I liked it at first since it was a parody of x-men. but the game is too slow-paced unless you cheat.
I haven't played the love route at all but the obedience route is kinda fast. You just have to keep pushing them beyond what they're comfortable with and abusing their addiction. If you're fine with this "darker" style of playing you could try giving it a shot.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I haven't played the love route at all but the obedience route is kinda fast. You just have to keep pushing them beyond what they're comfortable with and abusing their addiction. If you're fine with this "darker" style of playing you could try giving it a shot.
Do you mean cheating addiction to 0 from the start as "the love route" or just not forcing them? Without cheats just amassing a ton of love points and having the girl agree to everything (whether due to poorly written relationship evaluation or the addiction mechanic I do not know) is incredibly fast and easy. You basically follow the "stairway to heaven" trope performing each action once for a flood of points, only exhibitionism takes some luck/savescumming to rush because you're at risk of getting busted by Xavier. Jean is a different story, I haven't found a way of doing the usual routine because she's very hard to corner "in private" where the requirements for touching are lower.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Do you mean cheating addiction to 0 from the start as "the love route" or just not forcing them?
I meant just being nice to them, touching them gently, complimenting, going out for dates. Not forcing is part of it, surely, but even without being forceful you can still be a jerk. I managed to get Jean to 1000 obedience by being unnecessarily aggressive, abusing her addiction, offending her frequently, and I couldn't force her to go beyond giving HJ, so it is definitely doable.
Giving them their fix without asking for anything in exchange is definitely Love Route material in my books.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes