Jul 14, 2018
Eh, put pregnancy in there. Except the women don't want to be pregnant, so now it's a game about body horror.

Rogue just kills her kid whether or not she wants it because she can't help but kill it.

Emma/Jean don't want to be pregnant so as soon as they figure out they are - a little psychic mojo and problem solved.

Laura and Kitty get horrifying. Laura's got claws and fast healing - how else you figure she's getting rid of it other than some quick self surgery? And Kitty, as she can selectively phase and not phase... just wait until month 2 or 3, reach in there, yank it out, and chuck it across the room right in the trashcan. 2 points!

So yeah, add that in where you go to find one of the girls and here's this absolutely horrifying thing going on.

There's your pregnancy kink in a way that fits the characters and scenarios.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Good golly, everywhere I go, without missing a beat someone eventually ends up asking for pregnancy content.

Even if it doesn't fit the game at all or if it did, then it would take a lot of effort in making all the character images look pregernet and don't forget about some gregnant sex scenes, can't forget about that.

Oh I almost missed the fact that pregnancy takes a lot of time, so now you would also have to put effort into creating some bullshit reason for the chick to not be pregananant for 9 in-game months.
Perhaps suddenly Zero develops a power that reduces the time for gestation wooooow.

If I was making a game I would add this type of shit as an ending or some sort of wet dream type scenario.

Not to bash people with this fetish, you have yours, I have mine.
I mean, I'm all about nutting inside a girl that's not on the pill on a risky day (In fiction of course, I'm not mentally or financially stable to raise a kid) but personally I just can't get horny over upon gazing on a pregnant woman, specially if she's carrying my kid. My mind goes all "protect & care" instead of "must breed pretty lady" because well... she's already carrying my kid. Last thing I'd want is for her to have a miscarriage after a hard pounding.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Eh, put pregnancy in there. Except the women don't want to be pregnant, so now it's a game about body horror.

Rogue just kills her kid whether or not she wants it because she can't help but kill it.

Emma/Jean don't want to be pregnant so as soon as they figure out they are - a little psychic mojo and problem solved.

Laura and Kitty get horrifying. Laura's got claws and fast healing - how else you figure she's getting rid of it other than some quick self surgery? And Kitty, as she can selectively phase and not phase... just wait until month 2 or 3, reach in there, yank it out, and chuck it across the room right in the trashcan. 2 points!

So yeah, add that in where you go to find one of the girls and here's this absolutely horrifying thing going on.

There's your pregnancy kink in a way that fits the characters and scenarios.
Sounds like a good idea.

Sounds.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
The only sort of pregnancy content I've ever really liked is just general risky sex, particularity if the girl begs you not to cum inside. If there's ever any sort of 'end game' section for this (probably in the year 3017), wherein you have a final few days to decide Zero's and the others' fates, I'd say add in some pregnancy content there. Right now, though, I don't really think it fits the tone and style of the game.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
The only sort of pregnancy content I've ever really liked is just general risky sex, particularity if the girl begs you not to cum inside. If there's ever any sort of 'end game' section for this (probably in the year 3017), wherein you have a final few days to decide Zero's and the others' fates, I'd say add in some pregnancy content there. Right now, though, I don't really think it fits the tone and style of the game.
I agree. When Xavier finally decides that all mutants are going to graduate from the academy and Zero must decide who he will live with, then Oni can add the pregnancy feature.

Why do we keep talking about pregnancy, anyway? Is anyone pregnant here?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If there's ever any sort of 'end game' section for this (probably in the year 3017), wherein you have a final few days to decide Zero's and the others' fates, I'd say add in some pregnancy content there. Right now, though, I don't really think it fits the tone and style of the game.
As much as I do like pregnancy content, I agree with this, it really only works in story driven games. For a sandbox it sort of has to be an epilogue thing unless you want to leave them permanently pregnant.

Jul 14, 2018
Oni posted some news, wonder what he had to say?
"Hey, I heard some people talkin' shit on a "sharing" forum so I'm stopping all progress on Jean to add in pregnancy content for all existing characters, also incest for some reason so that's gonna take a couple of years to figure out how you're everyone's brother/son but they're not related. Also NTR, so I guess I gotta add in Cyclops or Logan now too. Anyway, thanks for your support."

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
"Hey, I heard some people talkin' shit on a "sharing" forum so I'm stopping all progress on Jean to add in pregnancy content for all existing characters, also incest for some reason so that's gonna take a couple of years to figure out how you're everyone's brother/son but they're not related. Also NTR, so I guess I gotta add in Cyclops or Logan now too. Anyway, thanks for your support."
This developer really has his ear to the ground.

Reactions: DroopyLoving

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Ugh. Sorry I haven't been very talkative lately, I've been having this really annoying computer issue that's been pissing me off. It's been freezing up randomly, which is extremely frustrating and anxiety-inducing. I've been plodding along, but it's been a distraction. I'll probably end up building a new PC, my current one is a bit old anyway, but I want to wait until the new GPUs come out to see if the price drops on the current gen.

I plan to put out an updated version, just bug fixes, no real new content, the next full version is still a couple months out, unfortunately. I'm trying to figure out how to resolve that "old saves don't work" issue, but it's a little complicated. Basically, here's what's happening, the new "player's room" is somehow slightly different in a way that confuses the game, so that it isn't sure where to "drop" you, a bit like having a save in a 3D game where the player model is standing outside of the world map. This causes the game to go into error mode and throw you back to the main menu. What I *want* to do is hijack the Renpy error code, so that instead of doing that, it kicks you to a routine I have that should definitely place you back into the proper room you were in. I'm just having a hard time figuring out how to do that, since the higher level Renpy code is more complex than the stuff I've made myself. If any programmers want to help with that, it would be much appreciated.

In the meantime, there's the workaround of loading an old save in the previous version, opening the world map as if you're going someplace, saving *there,* and then loading that save in 0.991 and then going to a new location? This *should* work.

In short, a whole lot of nothing.
I don't see the point in spending so much time trying to keep save compatibility on this game. I'd understand if it was a grind but it's not and it's pretty standard for these types of games to break saves between versions.

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
In my personal opinion, I feel like what we really need are threesome animations. Or even orgies but I don't see those being a realistic goal for Oni.

I think it would be smarter to focus on the girls already in and expand their content, and it would possibly be faster too, or at least be less work for him since he wouldn't have to design new girls all the time.

Maybe only add 1 or 2 more girls like Storm and Jubilee, since I'm sure if he decided not to include those there'd be a riot.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes