str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
decided to go ahead and give this game a try....never played this style game before BUT it was alright
game was fun and enjoyable just i was lost on the menu had sex forever couldnt took me a while to find out how to shoot LOL
sex menu needs to be cleaned up a bit like maybe add stuff like ohhh i dunno maybe creampies,etc ??
feel funny typing all this BUT it is what ,what it is eh
fun game i enjoyed it while i played JUST Not the style i could get us to ...i enjoy more eyecandies
as they say different strokes for different folks..game it self is fine its just the styles i didnt like much...kinda hard to describe but what ever
at least it has console cheats AND mods ...figures the one time i finally get cheats and mods for a game and i cant get into the actual game itself LOL
anyways im tired LOL goodnight

Jul 14, 2018
game was fun and enjoyable just i was lost on the menu had sex forever couldnt took me a while to find out how to shoot LOL
sex menu needs to be cleaned up a bit like maybe add stuff like ohhh i dunno maybe creampies,etc ??
I guess you missed the "finish inside" option when you ejaculate while fucking?

Meliodas3000

Mar 8, 2018
Forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere else in this thread, but is there a reason why console commands aren’t working for me with the newest update? I can open the console just fine, and it displays all the values I input, but the values aren’t reflected in the actual game itself (i.e. the console tells me Emma’s obedience is 1000 but the obedience level in the game itself doesn’t change).

It’s also entirely possible I’m incompetent lol.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Biggest issue I have with this game, with how fast updates drop under the same version number I really have no idea when it's a good time to grab it.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
I see a milf tag but nothing milf-looking in the previews, is there one in the game? And if there is, how much content is there with her?

Nov 7, 2016
I see a milf tag but nothing milf-looking in the previews, is there one in the game? And if there is, how much content is there with her?
Ms.Frost her name was (she teacher) iirc blond blue eyes. I dont know comic anything so im sure thats not her name. She has just about as much content as everyone else

Jul 14, 2018
Ms.Frost her name was (she teacher) iirc blond blue eyes. I dont know comic anything so im sure thats not her name. She has just about as much content as everyone else
Emma Frost aka The White Queen. Psychic, also has a Colossus-ish alternate form where she becomes diamond. There’s a few references to it, but no art.
Hope next time we get a new milf
Given the context, Storm would be the only one who would qualify.

I’m not sure if anyone thinks Storm is a milf. Accidental dominatrix maybe.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Emma Frost aka The White Queen. Psychic, also has a Colossus-ish alternate form where she becomes diamond. There’s a few references to it, but no art.

Given the context, Storm would be the only one who would qualify.

I’m not sure if anyone thinks Storm is a milf. Accidental dominatrix maybe.
Oni description for his Storm is open minded free spirit

Jul 14, 2018
Oni description for his Storm is open minded free spirit
At that point then it’s even more of an argument on what exactly the qualities of a MILF are, whether it’s based on being a mother, age, both, or some other quality.

But generally speaking, that doesn’t sound like the quick description of someone who will fit a milf archetype.

Moira MacTaggart is about the only other character I can think of that would work as a milf in this setting.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
At that point then it’s even more of an argument on what exactly the qualities of a MILF are, whether it’s based on being a mother, age, both, or some other quality.

But generally speaking, that doesn’t sound like the quick description of someone who will fit a milf archetype.

Moira MacTaggart is about the only other character I can think of that would work as a milf in this setting.
the only qualifications for being a milf is having a child!

You can be a milf at 17 or 55, there are other older archetypes such as cougar that are their own things that people thing belong under milf but they don't while a milf is simple. The keyword in milf is the very first letter, M aka MOM. If it isn't a mother then it can't be a milf.

• Angry
Reactions: DeathAl
Jul 14, 2018
the only qualifications for being a milf is having a child!

You can be a milf at 17 or 55, there are other older archetypes such as cougar that are their own things that people thing belong under milf but they don't while a milf is simple. The keyword in milf is the very first letter, M aka MOM. If it isn't a mother then it can't be a milf.
Then there are no MILFs in this game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes