Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm glad this game is getting updates, don't get me wrong.

But it's such a disappointment to see it pop up on the "Latest Updates" only to find out it's the 14th consecutive bug fixing update without content.
When an author has been doing the same thing for several years:
Once every four months, a new release is indicated by a new number
And every time after the release comes out versions with letters, the main purpose of which is to fix bugs.
There are always people who will be surprised by this.
I don't wanna have to dl from zs.

Just waiting for someone to mega upload is fine with me.
If you think a little and check something, then you can easily find the "H" version on the mega
Let me just point out that the people moderating this thread are fking idiots. You know why. Don't deny it.

Version "h" is available and has been provided already. Why are we regressing from version G back to F anyway?
The moderator could certainly have done better. But some users are like small children - they are not able to do anything on their own. The version that is labeled "F" is actually "H". Users who are able to act independently can detect this without any problems.
If there is an inaccuracy, or an error, you can always use the "Report" function...

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Sandman
Jul 14, 2018
Anyone can share his full save please? Thx
A full save makes no sense for this game, as the entire game is getting to the end. The end is boring, and pointless.

A full save is essentially "You have sex with all four of them in different configurations in front of Xavier, who has become too chickenshit to stop you"

... whoop-de-shit.

Getting to the end, through either traditional romance, obedient slavetraining, or technical prostitution is the point of the game - the path to the end is the point, not the end itself.

You can also have no idea what you're doing and see everything there is to see in this game in less than two hours.

Reactions: 614NOCE and near29

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Changelog said:
a patron has noted that if you load a save in 0.990m and then open the "Leave" menu, showing the various places you can go, make a save there, and then load that save in 0.991 and go to a new location, you should be able to continue from there.
My, my! I see new horizons here!

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Genuine question, no flame. How can a game thats been out for 4 years, have such little content compared to other games? Ive seen games that have had more content and even less bug fixes in half the time the state of this game currently is in. It seems when i first downloaded this game like 2 years ago, only 1 extra person with the same sort of action has been added in. All new updates seem to be just bug fixes, but how can you bug fix a game for so long that has minimal content? Genuinely baffled.

Jul 14, 2018
Genuine question, no flame. How can a game thats been out for 4 years, have such little content compared to other games? Ive seen games that have had more content and even less bug fixes in half the time the state of this game currently is in. It seems when i first downloaded this game like 2 years ago, only 1 extra person with the same sort of action has been added in. All new updates seem to be just bug fixes, but how can you bug fix a game for so long that has minimal content? Genuinely baffled.
Column A - Oni is a terrible coder and writer, and struggles to put things together. In addition, he refuses to let anyone assist. (This part isn’t debatable, it is a fact that he refuses assistance.)

Column B - Oni is a lazy developer. Instead of working on the game, Oni fucks around doing other stuff and bangs out a content update in a weekend every 3-6 months.

Column C - Oni’s a greedy developer and, with the Patreon numbers being what they are, has no real incentive to produce quickly, just steadily enough to keep the numbers up.

Choose the column and percentages as you like. I think it’s an even mix of A and B myself.

Last edited:

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
A full save makes no sense for this game, as the entire game is getting to the end. The end is boring, and pointless.

A full save is essentially "You have sex with all four of them in different configurations in front of Xavier, who has become too chickenshit to stop you"
...wait, you can bang them in front of Xavier?

D

Deleted member 64

Man, I don't give a shit about these stupid hoes. When can I fuck Professor X? Been waiting on an update on that for years. We need a real alpha like Professor X and not hoes who will spread their legs after you give them a fucking book. Oni doesn't realize he's sitting on a treasure trove of potential content that he's missing out on developing.

I'm telling you, it'll be the best decision you've made in your life other than build no. 0.987(bug city version), where you mentioned "A new chibi UI appears in the lower-left corner. This will display when your cock is out when you're jacking off, when a girl is jacking you off as a secondary action, or when a girl is blowing you as a secondary action. This is still a work in progress."

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
I've never paid attention to this game, but kept seeing it popping up. Man, those changelogs are a complete and total mess. Almost no information about what specifically has been added/changed/fixed at all.
One of the things i hate most of some devs of any kind is when they cant post actual patch notes, holy fuck that shit just rustles my jimmies

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes