Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't forget silver.
That might only work on werewolves if you're unlucky. In older stories vampires are exceptionally hard to kill (some versions are merely paralysed by sunlight or a wooden stake and ultimately die of starvation) but relatively easy to ward off as anything from garlic to religious symbols and hallowed ground to running water might do the trick.

Although given the site we're on I'd expect most vampires to drink cum rather than blood, merely have their powers (and physical strength) nullified by most weaknesses and get incredibly horny from the substance-based ones. And possibly sparkle in sunlight but only for laughs.

bmab

May 7, 2020
I've always thought that MC's main powerset was Biological Manipulation, with Power Nulling as his first/most notable application. Hence why he can gauge the exact level of arousedness present in his partners, or why his come/touch has addictive properties, or how he can reprogram Rouge to touch other people later on.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Just noticed Jubilee's artwork has a fang; was he going to go for the 'vampire' version of her character? It's a shame her or Ororo didn't win, their sample art is incredible looking.

Instead we got Jean. Recently tried the latest build to see what she was like and... what. I don't care that she's not a 1:1 perfect representation of any of her popular appearances but I still think she looks genuinely ugly. Like she just recently went through chemo and is now too skinny and also has to wear a wig. Everything about her just looks off.

Then there's the writing for her. When I first read Oni's thoughts on her I thought he was going to make her really stuck-up. Not in Emma's sort of high-class, seductive teasing sort of way but rather bitchy and unpleasant. Instead she's written as this weird, vapid, empty-headed way that seems uninteresting and makes me not really look forward to interacting with her.

Oh well, maybe Oni's hatred for Jean will at least make her enslavement or hate-fucking routes entertaining.
Also found this fucking thing.
Welcome The Squirell girl
308700_SquirrelGirlSketch.jpg
Who by Oni description sounds like possessive yandare with toughest inhibitions.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
But seriously, if we're talking about how telekinesis would work, then how the firetruck does Zero's power work anyway.
Clearly at some point it went past touch and can use it at a distance, either that or it has a lingering effect.
The addiction definitely lingers, the nullification probably not (unless developed as a more advanced ability later as Xavier or Rogue hint at during the intro) because otherwise we would've seen Kitty run into a wall by now.

As for how the power itself works, that can actually be explained pretty easily depending on the premise of mutant powers in general. It doesn't even need to violate fundamental conservation laws or anything, just mess up whatever other mutants use to connect their consciousness to the source of their powers.

I don't know whether the official canon ever attempted to give more detailed explanations though.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
Oni has issues with learning how to code andreleasing base game itself, porting APK for him is just another whole can of worms.

Besides there already several competent people who done decent port job.
I meant that as a way to save other people time
(like sensitiveusername who is great at porting as far as I can tell) and make more money.

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
walktrough?
for an easier time or harder time?
easier time simple brush cheek and upgrade addictiveness on your character and lower immunity to addition on other NPC during leveling and don't forget if you max 1 thing (Love, Obedience or Inhibition) go to "Change personality" and pick transfer from (the full one) to one that needs it. Then next time instead of getting 0 points it gets converted and used for the other thing. If you want to make it harder reduce addition level and increase other NPC immunity and only Compliment them. Which you can do 1 time per a NPC per a period such as if Rogue and Jean are both in class in the morning you can compliment them both one time during that period.

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
i love the games but something missing is lesbians girls
All of them will be lesbian... Just get inhibitions high and ask them to "Join Party" take them to any room (school after evening class, shower, night time in Danger room, their room or yours) LOCK the door and start with one and go to three some options like " interact with followed by what you want them to do

Reactions: Medic4 and Dan3000

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
Just curious who here realized that you can cause the characters in this game to "take the initiative"? As an example of you ask to touch a thigh and then with your off hand work to the point where you can finger her was sooner or later she will take down her pants and panties (not off just down) and will move your hand to her pussy. It if you keep coming in their mouth or push without giving warning 5 times after that is you want them they will do the same if you just want them they remove it and then clean themselves off (same goes with swallowing) ask when they say why would I ever do that apologize either they will try it right away or within the next two times they will.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes