bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'm glad this game is getting updates, don't get me wrong.

But it's such a disappointment to see it pop up on the "Latest Updates" only to find out it's the 14th consecutive bug fixing update without content.
Wait a minute...

What happened? This thread was on the 'g' version but then someone rolled it back to the 'f' version when there is a stable - at least I found it stable - 'h' version. I think someone is still drunk from the night before... :unsure:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
ayy boss here's an update:

Ok, this one clears up a few bugs, and probably adds some new ones, so. . . fun. It adds two new features,

1. you can now control the viewpoint during fondling scenes. You can set it to be upper-body focused, lower body focused, mid-torso-focused, or fully zoomed out. I expect that there might be unanticipated cases where this will end up looking weird, so point out when this happens, like at exactly what point was the view not centered where you would expect it to. Note that it will not always re-center to where you had it if it shifts automatically (say because someone orgasmed).

2. I added the ability for Jean to do psychic handjobs. This is far from the final version of this feature, but it's a start. She should suggest it when you try to do a normal handjob and then the option will be in the list of activities.

And here's the st0ff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Thanks. Not all capes wear heroes, and not all heroes have mayo.

Reactions: Dan3000

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Given that you have to go out of your way to fail, no.
Is it even possible to actually fail? Like, if you cheat your stats to zero addictiveness, girls max resistance and maybe even set your income to 0 then just insult, grope and otherwise piss off everyone can you ever reach a truly "unprogressable" state? Or do you eventually get kicked out if you get caught having sex in public enough times?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Let me just point out that the people moderating this thread [REDACTED]. You know why. Don't deny it.

Version "h" is available and has been provided already. Why are we regressing from version G back to F anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Sandman
Jul 14, 2018
Is it even possible to actually fail? Like, if you cheat your stats to zero addictiveness, girls max resistance and maybe even set your income to 0 then just insult, grope and otherwise piss off everyone can you ever reach a truly "unprogressable" state? Or do you eventually get kicked out if you get caught having sex in public enough times?
I don’t think you can get a true failstate, just a zero progress state that takes a while to recover from - and even then isn’t foolproof. I did a run where I insulted, belittled, immediately groped and attempted to rape Rogue every chance I could, and still eventually ended in a 0 love high obedience scenario where she willingly fucked, despite occasionally saying how much she disliked me.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes