hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Oni's hatred when he makes Jean is so palpable xD
But it makes it oh so worth it breaking her lols.
Too bad she's only up to hand stuff

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 747822

whats this option ? I always forget to try it once im in full love with them
It lets you change their outfits even if they aren't comfortable being seen naked/in their underwear. IIRC even Jean complies with that (if you can catch her in private to begin with that is...)

Not sure whether it's bugged or not but if you play dress-up for a while you can also get them to show more than they normally would. Doing so seemed to count as the "I'm fine with this" unlock and granted some points without losing Love so if that is intentional it's the fastest/easiest way of making them stay naked for a while.

There is another (probably unrelated) inconsistency where stripping off clothes piece by piece has lower requirements than the "birthday suit" option, and saving the naked state as an "outfit" seems to have lower requirements to wear than the direct route too. Combined with the screen "exploit" you might be able to make the girls run around naked pretty early on.

Reactions: Mattu

CkLuckyone

Mar 11, 2019
What position would you want to see when we will able to fuck Jean ? Personnally, I think a reverse cow girl could be great. What do you say people ?

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
I don't know, what the magic of this game.
Not so good graphics and animations. Not so variable actions. A lot of dialogs ans some events.
But I play it again and again last 2 or 3 years, enjoing corruption of girls :sneaky:

Ehm... I don't know heroines (only know name of Wolverine), didn't see thoe movies. But I like this game!
Laura sex scenes hotter than ever! Emma titfuck - mmmm!

Here is only 2 bad things - faces Emma and Kitty in POV scenes :poop:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
His sigs are linked and if your question was regarding the actual sigs themselves well they are available in the respective threads.
Come on bro, have some self-awareness. Do you truly think I would've made that comment if they were? Also, he messed up linking one of them. lol

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Come on bro, have some self-awareness. Do you truly think I would've made that comment if they were? Also, he messed up linking one of them. lol
They are. If they don't open for you then there is something wrong on your end. I can click on his sigs and they open witch-hunter thread alright.

Reactions: taru546

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
His sigs are linked and if your question was regarding the actual sigs themselves well they are available in the respective threads.

Both leads to witchhunter :sneaky:
eh, I tried fixing it, but everytime I edited one, the other just copied the link so I said fuck it.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes