Jul 14, 2018
Honestly I'd love that blonde girl what was her name boom-boom?
Give her her and I'm down for that.

Pregnant woman are sexy
I'd say the majority disagrees.
In defense to the majority being complete morons - I've played enough of these games to know way more of y'all than should think a cock can get through the cervix and in to the uterus, or that a non-lactating woman's tits explode with milk when she orgasms.

I don't trust the majority to know what is physically possible, much less what sexy is and is not.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
In defense to the majority being complete morons - I've played enough of these games to know way more of y'all than should think a cock can get through the cervix and in to the uterus, or that a non-lactating woman's tits explode with milk when she orgasms.

I don't trust the majority to know what is physically possible, much less what sexy is and is not.
Again, talking about a completely subjective matter.
Like, I never said that the majority are in the right (if such a thing as a right answer even exists).

There was a local saying round where I live that when translated went something like.
"Millions of flies can't be wrong. Eat shit!" or something like that.

I mean, that's one of the problems with democracy. When the majority are complete fucking idiots then what do you expect.

Let's not go into politics tho. The off-topic hammer might descend upon us.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Ye why don't we argue over exploding cactus meat instead. What would it taste like, how would a cactus explode violently with no napalm or explosives, why is it so meaty, why is the meat volatile & bleeding?
These are honest questions one man must know.
Bleeding? You're sure it's a cactus and not a porcupine?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Me? I don't care, as long as you got something I can play with like Kitty's size is pretty much the smallest I'll bother with.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes