Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
You get what you catch in the woods otherwise I ride you into the city while I set up the girls. You get absolutely nothing otherwise ya damned varmint!
Sure I'll do it but you have to pledge half your monthly income to Oni until the game is done! Good luck!

clix

Jul 25, 2020
not quite sure if this problem happens only for me or not, i cant start any plans in the game, not rogue(lvl6), and not kitty(lvl6).
i allready found the picture, but still cant progress...

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
not quite sure if this problem happens only for me or not, i cant start any plans in the game, not rogue(lvl6), and not kitty(lvl6).
i allready found the picture, but still cant progress...
pretty sure its just you, i had both plans work just fine. what you got their stats at?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
it says new version is v0.991f but when download it is 0.991h? and dang whats taking so long with da update? smells like patrons milking

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
it says new version is v0.991f but when download it is 0.991h? and dang whats taking so long with da update? smells like patrons milking
pretty sure its an error in the OP since H should be more recent that F. also this is a game made by someone who is nowhere near competent at coding so you cant expect updates to come out fast, on top of that his Patreon is mainly for his art i believe, the games sorta a side thing cause he wanted to try learn coding or some shit

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
pretty sure its an error in the OP since H should be more recent that F. also this is a game made by someone who is nowhere near competent at coding so you cant expect updates to come out fast, on top of that his Patreon is mainly for his art i believe, the games sorta a side thing cause he wanted to try learn coding or some shit
aight! thx bro for the answer xD

rizzzz

Aug 23, 2017

Just checking in, nothing dramatic going on, but I have mostly finished the art for Jean's various poses, and I'm in the process of getting them into the game and setting up the animations. I think these'll turn out really well. :D

Another classic nothing post from Oni. It's funny to think that I paid a dollar for this lol.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018

Just checking in, nothing dramatic going on, but I have mostly finished the art for Jean's various poses, and I'm in the process of getting them into the game and setting up the animations. I think these'll turn out really well. :D

Another classic nothing post from Oni. It's funny to think that I paid a dollar for this lol.
I paid $1 a month for a year and 2 months. I'd still be paying, but for some reason Patreon decided after 14 months that they didn't like my Paypal out of nowhere and for some reason wouldn't take it as payment. I'd never give them my card directly, I wouldn't trust their security.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes