LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

Just checking in, nothing dramatic going on, but I have mostly finished the art for Jean's various poses, and I'm in the process of getting them into the game and setting up the animations. I think these'll turn out really well. :D

Another classic nothing post from Oni. It's funny to think that I paid a dollar for this lol.
>Finished the art
>Does not share the art

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Dicks are never sad, we are the ones who are sad. Our penis is merely a tool we use for our pleasure at the end of the day the sufferage of man is not his penis being used well, nay, it is ourselves!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Dicks are never sad, we are the ones who are sad. Our penis is merely a tool we use for our pleasure at the end of the day the sufferage of man is not his penis being used well, nay, it is ourselves!
Honestly, I have seen some really sad dicks :)) But of course, that's all question of interpretation. Someone else could judge them quite happy or anything :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DannyhelMont

Nielys

Jun 10, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Jean_Animations.rpy", line 3496, in <module>
NameError: name 'Girl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 3404, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 261, in script call
  File "script Scenes.rpyc", line 601, in script call
  File "script Scenes.rpyc", line 1207, in script call
  File "script Scenes.rpyc", line 1261, in script call
  File "Jean_Animations.rpyc", line 3496, in script
  File "D:\down\Rogue-Like-0.991h-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1334, in execute
    label = renpy.python.py_eval(label)
  File "D:\down\Rogue-Like-0.991h-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\down\Rogue-Like-0.991h-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Jean_Animations.rpy", line 3496, in <module>
NameError: name 'Girl' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.991h

how to fix it?

Mar 21, 2018
Are dates broken mid game? Dates worked fine for me in the beginning but now they agree to the date and we never go on it. Most of the time the girl doesn't even show up in the courtyard. When I summon her there and ask her again to go on a date she says that she has already agreed but nothing happens and the date menu never comes up.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
In fact, no food either. You can survive on bread and water! And you know what, get the chains too. And the ballgag. And the sybian. God, you're in so much trouble tonight!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Aurelius

nonamezer0

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone know how unlock the Plan Kappa Kitty, when you get send to Professor X's Study room once you have sex with Kitty and get caught.

Untitled.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
be level 6+, Kitty be level 6+, have high relations with her and party up then use her to break into his room & steal a picture.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes