Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Ok, quick progress report, I'm pretty much done with the work on the sex pose shown above. It has the full outfit stuff and all that, working in game. I also have most if not all the artwork done for the other poses, but need to export them out and get them animated. We're still on track for a release over the next few weeks, but not right away.

Now, you might notice some similarities between this and Rogue's pose. :D One thing I've decided is that I will be putting together both doggy style and front-facing sex poses for each girl, although this will take some time because I want them to have some quality variation to them. I have Laura's doggy style pose mostly finished as well. The plan is to be able to flip between them at will, but I need to make sure that doesn't mess with too much. Jean will not have a front-facing sex pose in this build, but that's also on the short list for the next version.

Oh, and also, some people have mentioned "what if something happened to Patreon, how could we find you?" There's no great answer to that, I'd need to figure something out, but I guess as a fallback, I have a gallery here:

I could post there in an emergency, so keep a bookmark. ;)

Interesting so he's doing Rogue's pose for all girls alongside their own standard pose. Here's Jean's doggy pose it looks well a bit ridiculous to me. (Edit I somehow posted it twice again damned web browser.) P.S. third edit; When Oni says a few weeks he means much longer we'll probably see a drop in late October which is a tad quicker than before.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
eh, I like the idea. sure, they each having a pose distinct to themselves is good, but some actons don't look that well in just their original pose. if we can change poses mid-scene would be ideal. some girls being better in a pose or another would be understandable

Jan 11, 2018

Ok, quick progress report, I'm pretty much done with the work on the sex pose shown above. It has the full outfit stuff and all that, working in game. I also have most if not all the artwork done for the other poses, but need to export them out and get them animated. We're still on track for a release over the next few weeks, but not right away.

Now, you might notice some similarities between this and Rogue's pose. :D One thing I've decided is that I will be putting together both doggy style and front-facing sex poses for each girl, although this will take some time because I want them to have some quality variation to them. I have Laura's doggy style pose mostly finished as well. The plan is to be able to flip between them at will, but I need to make sure that doesn't mess with too much. Jean will not have a front-facing sex pose in this build, but that's also on the short list for the next version.

Oh, and also, some people have mentioned "what if something happened to Patreon, how could we find you?" There's no great answer to that, I'd need to figure something out, but I guess as a fallback, I have a gallery here:

Interesting so he's doing Rogue's pose for all girls alongside their own standard pose. Here's Jean's doggy pose it looks well a bit ridiculous to me. (Edit I somehow posted it twice again damned web browser.) P.S. third edit; When Oni says a few weeks he means much longer we'll probably see a drop in late October which is a tad quicker than before.
Jeans pose is good, but holy crap its "physically" and proportionally incorrect...

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'm not sure whether it's sad or completely hilarious how Oni is, at a snail's pace, working on basically catching up with the mod to his own game.
Sure I'd love doggy poses for all the girls (Jean's ass *drool*), but the mod has had that for literal years thx to a quick and dirty copy&paste of Rogue's pose, and NOW he finally thinks about doing a bit of variation to barely enhance it?
Man, Oni is using Internet Explorer, I'm telling you...

Windhy

Apr 19, 2020

I'm really disappointed, I trully hope Oni changes that pose, it looks like a copy/paste of Rogue's pose eca.png

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Because it pretty much is a copy/paste of Rogue's pose. The only difference is the arm.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018

Had planned on posting the update myself, but you beat me to it you hairy looking Canadian.

It's taken me some time to figure out what that face reminded me of. I'll add that I googled full metal alchemist chimera nina and found a slightly censored version that actually resembled the pose Jean is in, but decided not to post that one to spare you the sight.
Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg

Shitposting aside, while I do like the idea of bringing multiple poses to each girl ala mod version, I can't help but feel that it's being done as an excuse to extend the development time some more. Eh, $1 a month isn't killing me either way I suppose.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I keep wondering how the supposed future story is going to be like. Since the "beta" thing is because it is not added yet.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Now, you might notice some similarities between this and Rogue's pose. :D One thing I've decided is that I will be putting together both doggy style and front-facing sex poses for each girl, although this will take some time because I want them to have some quality variation to them.
the virgin rogue vs the chad jean

(Seriously, it looks like she's doing the chad meme impersonation)

Props to anyone who can make this meme a reality.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes