Dec 4, 2019

Ok, quick progress report, I'm pretty much done with the work on the sex pose shown above. It has the full outfit stuff and all that, working in game. I also have most if not all the artwork done for the other poses, but need to export them out and get them animated. We're still on track for a release over the next few weeks, but not right away.

Now, you might notice some similarities between this and Rogue's pose. :D One thing I've decided is that I will be putting together both doggy style and front-facing sex poses for each girl, although this will take some time because I want them to have some quality variation to them. I have Laura's doggy style pose mostly finished as well. The plan is to be able to flip between them at will, but I need to make sure that doesn't mess with too much. Jean will not have a front-facing sex pose in this build, but that's also on the short list for the next version.

Oh, and also, some people have mentioned "what if something happened to Patreon, how could we find you?" There's no great answer to that, I'd need to figure something out, but I guess as a fallback, I have a gallery here:

I could post there in an emergency, so keep a bookmark. ;)

Interesting so he's doing Rogue's pose for all girls alongside their own standard pose. Here's Jean's doggy pose it looks well a bit ridiculous to me. (Edit I somehow posted it twice again damned web browser.) P.S. third edit; When Oni says a few weeks he means much longer we'll probably see a drop in late October which is a tad quicker than before.
Fuck, why the heck do I still lose my time looking foward to this game?
maxresdefault.jpg
The character doesn't remotely resembles Jean at all, and now this pose with 0 effort. Reminder that Oni is being paid literal thousands to deliver this bullshit.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hmm ... now I wonder how "half-assed anal" would look like.. :unsure:

Seriously tho, there's a reason why I check the mod more often than the actual game.

Aug 24, 2019
It was shit, and delayed like 4 or 5 years from when it should've dropped, and he only did it because another game lit the fire under his ass and now that it isn't hot news anymore he'll go back to doing jack shit. But yes. He did.

Reactions: CommanderShepard

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
As much as I'd like to give shit Oni for his pace, at least he delivers content and making sure that it working albeit slowly.
And unlike cum chalice dev Oni REWORKED HIS CODING something YD hasn't done in 6 fucking years.

On kinda related note while we waiting for update here some reference to yandere dev trainwreck

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Just a question. What is the sitrep of this game? I really want to know cuz this game is one of the best i played

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
QUESTION:

I'm kinda stuck on Emma and Jean.

All I can do with Emma is firt with her (for 1 or 2 points a pop once per encounter), and talk to her which does nothing. She won't interact with the MC in any way including accept gifts. How do I even START with her? One message said to talk to her after class when no students were there. Still gives me the cold shoulder. Is she just a grind or a point or two for hours of Complements until she opens up?

Jean will do anything with the MC except Sex is grayed out. I've no idea why. Is this a bug, or do I need higher points somewhere?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
QUESTION:

I'm kinda stuck on Emma and Jean.

All I can do with Emma is firt with her (for 1 or 2 points a pop once per encounter), and talk to her which does nothing. She won't interact with the MC in any way including accept gifts. How do I even START with her? One message said to talk to her after class when no students were there. Still gives me the cold shoulder. Is she just a grind or a point or two for hours of Complements until she opens up?

Jean will do anything with the MC except Sex is grayed out. I've no idea why. Is this a bug, or do I need higher points somewhere?
Jean's content is limited as she was just added last patch.

Reactions: Mattu

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Jean's content is limited as she was just added last patch.
So...no sex with Jean?

Probably because the developer was afraid she would get to excited, turn into Dark Phoenix and kill everybody.

Well, given the current state of Marvel Comics, that's probably not a bad thing.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes