swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Wow, so many negative comments on one of most satisfying games I have ever played. Guys, go play your awfully linear VNs if you prefer to. Here it is actually a game where your actions affect your surroundings and you have freedom to choose order and style in which you want to. And such content probably needs some coding (in contrast to pretty much no coding in many linear VNs) and a lot of testing to see if everything works together. Nevermind... I suppose that 90% of people who enjoy the game is just too busy fapping to care about replying here.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
a game where your actions affect your surroundings
I wish, this game has to grow an awful lot before you're able to actually say this. Your surroundings are pretty much non existant, and each girl lives in a bubble so fucking your teacher and a student in the middle of class won't affect the others at all.
It is a nice game, no one is disagreeing with that, but it's lacking a lot and updating too slowly. We're all tired of this.

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
Wow, so many negative comments on one of most satisfying games I have ever played. Guys, go play your awfully linear VNs if you prefer to. Here it is actually a game where your actions affect your surroundings and you have freedom to choose order and style in which you want to. And such content probably needs some coding (in contrast to pretty much no coding in many linear VNs) and a lot of testing to see if everything works together. Nevermind... I suppose that 90% of people who enjoy the game is just too busy fapping to care about replying here.
The point is that we all love this game, many of us are patrons, the author rakes in an upper middle class income per month off one site alone with nearly no output to speak of and we're frustrated. Its a sex flash game, developers of studio sex games don't make nearly as much as Oni has over the last 4 years of 6K/Month, they just release a finished product and hope for the best.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Went to sleep with Jean.
"Slurp, slurp, slurp."
"An exception has occured."
Well fuck. Guess I at least have a save ready now for when he expands on Jean.

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
quiboune bwazoo92 I get you, that's completely understandable. Long development time changes perspective.

Each girl lives in a bubble so fucking your teacher and a student in the middle of class won't affect the others at all.
It's not that bad with crowd gathering around and risk of being caught by old man. But some persistent consequences would be a good enhancement (at least in form of public endeavours like it was in Akabur games - where you just got some summary of what happened, but it was still hot to read that).
BTW. I misspelled myself while mentioning affecting surroundings. I rather meant that it is one of few games where player can actually affect girls in so many ways and it is gradual corruption, where all clothing choices and sexual actions are quite consistent with girl's mindset, in contrary to many games where such feature is non-existent or it is done in some crude way, letting (for example that I'm just making up) stripping down some girl to walk around naked in public while she is too shy to make out in public and do a handjob in private.

Jul 14, 2018
All of that is honestly the only reason I still follow the "game".

It's not a game, it's a tech demo for a very nice relationship system. It needs tweaks, as it seems the people go from "I'll kiss you, but I don't even want you touching my thighs even though I'm right on the edge of orgasm" to "Sure, slam it in my butthole even though I'm drier than the Sahara" way the hell too quickly, but that can be fixed by tweaking the thresholds.

And it needs a game put on it. A purpose, a goal, a story beyond "Fuck around and find out"

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes