shane420

Jul 6, 2018
so one thing that bothers me about this game is there is no gallery for this game or the xpanded mod... How do we know when weve unlocked all the scenes?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
so one thing that bothers me about this game is there is no gallery for this game or the xpanded mod... How do we know when weve unlocked all the scenes?
You can replay scenes in the danger room, they're mostly introduction scenes but it's what we have.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shane420

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
All of that is honestly the only reason I still follow the "game".

It's not a game, it's a tech demo for a very nice relationship system. It needs tweaks, as it seems the people go from "I'll kiss you, but I don't even want you touching my thighs even though I'm right on the edge of orgasm" to "Sure, slam it in my butthole even though I'm drier than the Sahara" way the hell too quickly, but that can be fixed by tweaking the thresholds.

And it needs a game put on it. A purpose, a goal, a story beyond "Fuck around and find out"
i completely agree with you but honestly, i kinda doubt this will game will really be something more substantial, its been 5 years

Reactions: DannyhelMont
Jul 14, 2018
How do we know when weve unlocked all the scenes?
lol

There aren’t any.

There’s one scene and it’s dynamic based on how many partners are there and in what space you are in. But there’s no gallery because there’s no need for one. Fucking by the pool is the same as fucking in the bedroom. The only difference is a few lines about people watching maybe.

The art’s the same, though.

There’s no gallery because it makes no sense to have a gallery.

Jun 8, 2017
Yes. Oni does, I'm sure. Why do you ask?
because im looking forward to the next update -.- and was wondering when it would be coming out. some creators put progress reports or % of completion on their patreon page. i didnt know if he hides his behind a paywall or not

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
lol

There aren’t any.

There’s one scene and it’s dynamic based on how many partners are there and in what space you are in. But there’s no gallery because there’s no need for one. Fucking by the pool is the same as fucking in the bedroom. The only difference is a few lines about people watching maybe.

The art’s the same, though.

There’s no gallery because it makes no sense to have a gallery.
i guess thats fair just wish there was a way to know youve seen all the content i feel like im missing something but i dunno...

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
i guess thats fair just wish there was a way to know youve seen all the content i feel like im missing something but i dunno...
You are not missing anything if you've played until you can date and fuck everyone in public. After that you are good to go really.

Jul 14, 2018
You probably are.

This isn’t a game about the ending, it’s a game about getting there. There are different ways of getting the girls to agree to sex based on where their love/exhibitionism/obedience sliders are. Fucking rogue with high obedience and low love has completely different text than high love, low obedience.

But it’s all in text. A gallery won’t help with that.

Jul 14, 2018
Someone have the savefile with 100% unlocked for the current version? i love the art but i can't understand how to have sex scene and it's too much grinding for me, so please a complete savefile with all the gallery unlocked
Lol

This isn’t that kind of game. Someone might be able to give you a save, there’s no such thing as 100%, and the entire point of the thing is getting to them having sex. Once everyone’s fucking, it’s kind of boring.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Someone have the savefile with 100% unlocked for the current version? i love the art but i can't understand how to have sex scene and it's too much grinding for me, so please a complete savefile with all the gallery unlocked
Ask that again when you find out how to open the gallery.

• Haha
Reactions: Dboss and shane420

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Not to be rude, but just play it? It's really not that grindy and you could see any scene within an hour if you just try to click everything. A 100% save file still requires you to know how to get those scenes :)

Vraxous2

Nov 1, 2019
because im looking forward to the next update -.- and was wondering when it would be coming out. some creators put progress reports or % of completion on their patreon page. i didnt know if he hides his behind a paywall or not
Fine I guess its my turn Oni said it will be in the next few weeks but that really means next month at best would not hold my breath over this

Reactions: Dboss
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes