Jun 8, 2017
You'll note that I didn't go after the guys asking questions. I went after the guy who went after the moderation team, saying that he'd do a better job, make a better site, etc. while whining about a free service.
"youll note" i didnt say anything negative about the moderation team i gave a suggestion based on what i would have done.. clearly your trying to deflect after being called out for being a douche

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
and does it really matter?
'
No, but I'm bored, so I'm responding anyhow.
jornalists generally are politically correct so.
I do not understand what you're saying here, but again I'm bored so here's a response specifically to it.
i dont care about their opinion
You just said you cared about their opinion on placing the game as 2nd place. Now you don't care about their opinion. Well, which is it?

anybody know when next update
It was yesterday.

Reactions: Vraxous2

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'd love Storm to be in the game but people were ecstatic for Gwen for some reason or other. I don't hate her design, I just hate her personality. It works for Deadpool 'cos he's essentially insane but for some kid who's from our world that wants to be a hero it isn't the same deal, yeah whatever happens to her blah blah I don't care so don't bother telling me.
Hell there's tons of girls Oni could add he really should stick to x-men though.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Gwenpool is just a flash in the pan character, unless someone writes her properly, she just comes off like a scrappy and annoying character. So basically 99% of the stuff she appears in.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes