Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So what are you guys playing while waiting for this one to update?
I got all caught up on Witch Hunter and I’m starting Witch trainer next.
Persona 5 mostly.
COM3D2 when I feel like dealing with its horrible load times, crappy writing, and trying to make good looking characters. That last one is harder than you would think. It's like something is off about the heads or the eyes or something. It's like they're too wide.
Oh, and I finished Book 5 Untold. That was decent though Korra looks the least like the show, the other characters look closer to canon.

Reactions: Jujitsism123

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I've played through any pokemon romhack I could find. While the differences they do to what nintendo's laziness some of them are just meh, Snakewood is infamous but avoid that fucking thing like the plague towards the end the creator takes a loving to teleporting doors that randomize everytime you use them, has fakemon that are stupid strong that overpower and classical pokemon & massive level leaps like 10-15 levels higher in areas going forwards later on.
Early on you're faced with a "puzzle" that I have no idea how you're supposed to figure out; You have to catch magnemite to turn off a generator & it has to have thundershock specifically, not thunderbolt, not thunder or any electric move BUT a Magnemite WITH thundershock to do it, same place later on you catch a ditto to create a temporary fake key to fill a keyhole.
How the fuck would you have even fucking figured that out in any realistic way?

Reactions: CommanderShepard
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes