Oct 21, 2019
So what are you guys playing while waiting for this one to update?
I got all caught up on Witch Hunter and I’m starting Witch trainer next.
Various games. Fallout New Vegas, Fall Guys, Tekken 7, BlazBlue Central Fiction just to list a few. Say has anyone ran into a glitch with the Rouge-like where you maxed out all the girls levels to 10 but the top bar where their stats are i.e lust, love ect. Say's it's locked at like 4? Is there a fix to this or do I need to start over?

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
The fact that the discussion turned into strategy games means that we're overdue for an update. Btw those games are great
Lol the game is sort of a strategy game. Just a really shallow one that ends the same way after a few weeks in game and becomes mind numbing. Maybe Oni will adopt the Paradox DLC model and make us pay for new characters and sex poses.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
thumb.png
Don't know if mentioned but will post for posterity. You can find his unlocked posts here:

Ok, quick progress report, I'm pretty much done with the work on the sex pose shown above. It has the full outfit stuff and all that, working in game. I also have most if not all the artwork done for the other poses, but need to export them out and get them animated. We're still on track for a release over the next few weeks, but not right away.

Now, you might notice some similarities between this and Rogue's pose. :D One thing I've decided is that I will be putting together both doggy style and front-facing sex poses for each girl, although this will take some time because I want them to have some quality variation to them. I have Laura's doggy style pose mostly finished as well. The plan is to be able to flip between them at will, but I need to make sure that doesn't mess with too much. Jean will not have a front-facing sex pose in this build, but that's also on the short list for the next version.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 857157
Don't know if mentioned but will post for posterity. You can find his unlocked posts here:

Ok, quick progress report, I'm pretty much done with the work on the sex pose shown above. It has the full outfit stuff and all that, working in game. I also have most if not all the artwork done for the other poses, but need to export them out and get them animated. We're still on track for a release over the next few weeks, but not right away.

Now, you might notice some similarities between this and Rogue's pose. :D One thing I've decided is that I will be putting together both doggy style and front-facing sex poses for each girl, although this will take some time because I want them to have some quality variation to them. I have Laura's doggy style pose mostly finished as well. The plan is to be able to flip between them at will, but I need to make sure that doesn't mess with too much. Jean will not have a front-facing sex pose in this build, but that's also on the short list for the next version.

• Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
View attachment 857157

Something looks very wrong with her face there. Maybe it's the nose or the jawline is too long. Seems very off.

Reactions: quiboune

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 857157

Now someone tell him to add physics to some of the animations like ripples of faster strokes and speed changes.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes