l e e

Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 857157
Don't know if mentioned but will post for posterity. You can find his unlocked posts here:

Ok, quick progress report, I'm pretty much done with the work on the sex pose shown above. It has the full outfit stuff and all that, working in game. I also have most if not all the artwork done for the other poses, but need to export them out and get them animated. We're still on track for a release over the next few weeks, but not right away.

Now, you might notice some similarities between this and Rogue's pose. :D One thing I've decided is that I will be putting together both doggy style and front-facing sex poses for each girl, although this will take some time because I want them to have some quality variation to them. I have Laura's doggy style pose mostly finished as well. The plan is to be able to flip between them at will, but I need to make sure that doesn't mess with too much. Jean will not have a front-facing sex pose in this build, but that's also on the short list for the next version.
Why aren't they uploading the file? I want a Fucking good file...

pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
You're both optimistic, it'll be the third Tuesday after Ragnarok.
Year 0: The Big Bang
9.1 Billion: Formation of the Sun
13.8 Billion: Present day
1 Quadrillion: Sun becomes a black dwarf
1E1000: Heat death of the universe
10^10^10^56 years: A new universe forms
10^10^10^57 years: Time curves back on itself. It is once again the year 1 AD. The Virgin Mary v2, in a manger in Bethlehem v2, goes into labor and gives birth to a USB drive containing version 0.992 of Rogue-Like Evolution. Unfortunately, computers aren't invented again for another ~2000 years, and the USB drive is lost. Steven Spielberg v2 makes a really bad Indiana Jones movie about it starring Shia LaBeouf v2, in which viewing the contents of the drive makes a bunch of communists' dicks melt.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes