Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think it might be a virus affecting his ram or his ram mem being damaged. For an example i played a game that needed on recommended 16 gb ram mem with my 8 gb ram, i had to custom my settings to allow me to play the game without crashing, however if ram mem space is overloaded rather than using a program that uses more than one has total of use or the computer has virus affecting ram memory or possible but even more so rare a hard disk mem virus then during use freezing computer is common very much so on either or both accounts.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
menevolution.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Female if we take a look at the girls from the evolution serie, Danielle Moonstar, and say Jubilation Lee/Jubilee they both looks great, Scarlet witch doesn look 'that' good sadly, Psykelock from x men apocalypse movie was hot but in this series she was'n that bombshell comparrision to how she was possible drawn if you check the site. Ofc i could be wrong and all and this guy's pic is 2 while we see almost 3d if not 3d pics so it could differ a lot but i like mcu scarlet witch and x-men apocalypse movie Psykelock. Storm evolution looks great on some pics, if he can make the better pics on storm the skin hue especially when she gets angry or uses her powers, you know still make her look young in skin and all i am all in for it because they kinda failed that in the movie she looks older than a certain ice queen does. And since our MC is 18 id rather like the chars to be not too old like in their 20s in terms of looks. Now otherwise what storm has best looks from movies? Ms Berry looks best from movie hands down, if we look on cartoon/anime looks id say Anime version and Evolution both has their pro/cons. I think this jean in the game looks okay, but her evolution counterpart and apocalypse movie counterpart still looks better and its my opinion guys you are entitled to yours as i am to have mine.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016

Ok guys, time for another reminder that I'm alive. :) I've got most of the work for this one done, the TJ pose is finished (aside from some minor tweaks), and I just need to get her body working in the BJ pose to finish this one up. I'm still planning maybe later this week or early next.

On the downside, remember those computer issues I was having a couple months back? Well they went away for two months, and I thought they were gone, but they came back last week or so, and my PC's been randomly shutting down every day or two since. It's like working with a sword of Damocles or something. I need to get something new, but I'm waiting until the 3000 series cards are widely available. I'm thinking a 3070.

Pictured above is an alternate version of the sex pose I showed a few weeks back. Basically I just rotated it slightly more vertically. I think it looks ok, but might seem a bit too vertical, as the connect point between her butt and her back might be a bit awkward. I could switch it back to the first version without any real effort, so let me know which you prefer.

The alt pose he proposes is also included.
Looks like a centaur to me.

Edit: Missing its tail tho...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Stareagle lord oh, memory issues could make the whole computer turn off?
I'll check it, the guys we sent to fix only left it on but whe it turns off on us it is working so that may really be it...

I remember he put some pics of girls he had planned for people to vote before jean being added, and she in fact was one of the choices there. I think I remember psylocke was not really based on her planned evolution design, just like jean is not. there were some images.
either way, next girl is probably the second place in that pool.

[EDIT] ok, didn't go too far, but found the post with sketches of some of the posible girls.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-991f-oni.14/post-2749469

Also, if he goes for second place in the pool it will be Gwenpool. Seems like for a while Gwenpool would have won by a landslide, even, then he made a final vote just with Gwen and Jean.

Don't remember perfectly. Been some time and I won't read all the pages around there at the time

Last edited:

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
There are many things that can cause a computer to just shut down. The key symptom in overheating is that it won't start back up immediately (because it is still too hot). So if you boot back up and start working again, and it doesn't crash again immediately, it probably isn't a heat issue. That extends to heat issues caused by dust.

Defective RAM can cause ALL sorts of issues, ranging from minor to critical, and from occasional to constant. Best bet is to run a memory test that ISN'T a burn in test (otherwise, your computer shuts down and you haven't learned anything).

Videocard COULD cause the shutdown problem, but again it would usually be the videocard overheating or the video RAM being defective, and you run into similar results as above. Honestly, I suspect he is looking for an excuse to upgrade his videocard, and this is just a way to justify it to himself. I've caught myself doing the same thing (didn't stop me from upgrading, though).

It's been a while since I've played, so I'm curious how much the game has changed. I think Lara wasn't finished last time I played, but now we have Jean, and I'll have to see how far she has gotten. Or maybe just wait until she is finished. Either way, when the new game comes out, we will probably have to wait for revision h or i before it is stable...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well we've barely gotten Jean, so its going to be a loooooooooong time before we see either Storm, Jubilee or Psylocke. No Gwenpool though, that character has been played out to the point where she's just boring.

Reactions: Medic4 and srg91
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes