Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think storms breasts should be more perky like fit, with Jubilee id say her legs upper part is just a tiny bit 'fat' in towards the mouse hole, and id say Ororo is about same, they are both ofcourse fit girls with training and all, but they are not big muscle girls more like fast slim and high endurance than pure physical hitting/kicking power. Other than self defence, they do rely upon their powers to fight most fights.. so them being that physical 'fat' or 'big muscle's is actually a tiny bit wrong. Other than that they look great, Ororo could maybe idk be a bit tad wrong on hair position (|) but i am not a hair stylist so hard to say i am not saying she is but its possible. :p

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
There are many things that can cause a computer to just shut down. The key symptom in overheating is that it won't start back up immediately (because it is still too hot). So if you boot back up and start working again, and it doesn't crash again immediately, it probably isn't a heat issue. That extends to heat issues caused by dust.

Defective RAM can cause ALL sorts of issues, ranging from minor to critical, and from occasional to constant. Best bet is to run a memory test that ISN'T a burn in test (otherwise, your computer shuts down and you haven't learned anything).

Videocard COULD cause the shutdown problem, but again it would usually be the videocard overheating or the video RAM being defective, and you run into similar results as above. Honestly, I suspect he is looking for an excuse to upgrade his videocard, and this is just a way to justify it to himself. I've caught myself doing the same thing (didn't stop me from upgrading, though).

It's been a while since I've played, so I'm curious how much the game has changed. I think Lara wasn't finished last time I played, but now we have Jean, and I'll have to see how far she has gotten. Or maybe just wait until she is finished. Either way, when the new game comes out, we will probably have to wait for revision h or i before it is stable...
Thanks, I'll take a look at some tests when I can.
It used to be able to turn on right away, so not overheating, but currently it takes some times... seems like the power button isn't working that well. But since it keeps turning off, my father doesn't pay much mnd to it besides being frustrated when turning it on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably the japanese cover of her recent comic book of the time. The art inside was terrible, but as pointed at the time the cover version was pretty beautiful.

No Gwenpool though, that character has been played out to the point where she's just boring.
Yeah, she got popular but the authors didn't know how to write her, so she went into various versions of female teen deadpool. Which as far as I know they made her last official comics address by putting them all together to try to become popular again to stay in the comics - she was aware of being in comics, but in the end not for the reasons she thought - and in the end her outright saying she was neither of the versions anymore, even the ones people liked.
So yeah, she is officially, canonically played out to the point she got boring.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Stareagle lord oh, memory issues could make the whole computer turn off?
I'll check it, the guys we sent to fix only left it on but whe it turns off on us it is working so that may really be it...

Also, if he goes for second place in the pool it will be Gwenpool. Seems like for a while Gwenpool would have won by a landslide, even, then he made a final vote just with Gwen and Jean.

Don't remember perfectly. Been some time and I won't read all the pages around there at the time

Well to be blunt, Memory issue like rexharbinger
wrote about is the correct his diagnosis there is better explained than i could ever hope to explain,
if it was the graphic card, you would experience either problems with doing anything like graphic glitches.
Or an insta shut down the moment you put on a high use program/game. Because it sounds like it is not overheating,
and you haven't seen glitches like i described because thats a clear sign of graphic card issue.
I am willing to bet it is the ram memory, now what type of ram problem that is the the problem i will list 3 main problem
that is possible without overheating ram or video card.

1 as rexharbinger said a Defective RAM memory. or in other words damaged beyond use you need a new one.
I doubt its too little ram memory honestly, but a clean up on disk and such could also be helpful.

2 the ram memory doesn connect to the system could be cause of lots of stuff, virus/malware that is blocking space from being used, or even system file/files missing because of a virus/malware that is now gone.

3 Lose ram memory holder or the part were the ram memory is sitting is not fully connected >|< the | is space.

The last part is just a pure guess that if not the ram in some how someway then id say it must be the SSD disk (i do assume he has that) is if that one is damaged somehow it can become troublesome, HD disk are actually able to take more damage both internal and external just because its wired in a different way, but SSD disk are high end tech sure but one that still is less reliable when it come's to taking blunt damage or virus/malware blocks is us.

If the power button is being a pain, well how old is the computer?..

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well at least Doreen has thick thighs outside that she's not an x-mang. Add Boom-boom, jubilee isn't even IN the show add the girls that are.

Reactions: Danlorn

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
was she ever really named, or we just associate her clothes with the old cartoon's? (since she changed clothes all the time in the comics)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
was she ever really named, or we just associate her clothes with the old cartoon's? (since she changed clothes all the time in the comics)
If you go to her VA's page on IMDB (Chiara Zanni), you'll find that she is listed as Jubilation Lee in 8 episodes.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes