Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Ok, the release of version 0.992 is close at hand, so here's my explanation of its features and what to expect. For those new to the community, the most important thing to understand here is that the first version released will likely be a bug-filled mess. This is expected, I release these versions for community testing, it's part of the process. If all you want is a stable game that's fun to play, just relax, wait a few weeks, let the early bugs get worked out. I will likely be releasing several versions over the next week as I find and correct various bugs.

As for what this version will contain, it will add Jean's doggy-style sex pose and activities, her BJ pose, and her TJ pose. Over the bug-fixing release window for this version, I also plan to try getting the art for her footjob pose finished, and maybe Laura's doggy style too. We'll see. There's a lot of tweaking to do on that one.

One other thing I'm trying out here is a fix to the save issues people were having in the last version. It worked in early testing, but needs some more robust testing. I wasn't able to get it working perfectly, but hopefully it will at least help. Here's how it should work:

If you load up a save from version 0.992 or 0.991, it should just load, no hassle, exactly as saves have always worked. Hopefully. If you load up a save from a previous version, it will likely pop up a message explaining the situation and offering you a choice, either be teleported back to your room, from which point you can continue forward, OR take your chances with the bug from last build and see what happens (which will likely kick you back to the main menu). Neither should mess with the save file itself, but whether it will work 100% of the time, I can't say yet.

Now, as the warning message will say, if your save was right in the middle of a scene, say the introduction of Laura or something, and it kicks you back to your room, this can easily lead to a broken, buggy playthrough afterwards, because some variables would have been set as if the scene had completed, but others would not, because it didn't complete. Not good. So please do not continue on from saves like that one. If, on the other hand, the save was in a fairly neutral situation, just being in a room or whatever, then it will probably be fine, all the data up to that point should be retained and carried forward.

So for this version, test out the new features using a fresh game or a save from the last version, but also maybe try out a few older saves and see how they play out. Let me know if anything happens that conflicts with what I said above, like if an older save just happens to load properly, or if a new save throws you the error message, or if the new "eject" option from an old save does not return you to your room. If you do report any bugs, let me know whether it was on a fresh 0.992 playthrough, a fresh 0.991 playthrough, or on a save that you continued forward from an earlier version, so I'll know what to do with that information.

As for general bug reporting, please post bugs you find in the most recent release thread, or Message them to me, whichever you prefer. If the game crashes there will be an error message, you can copy/paste that into your response, but look it over, if it says "full traceback," followed by a ton of stuff, you can cut that portion out, I usually don't need all that and it clutters up the threads. I can usually track down the problem from the portion before that and maybe a general description of how you got there. Try and keep a save from shortly before the bug so that you can test it again after I think I've fixed it. Save early, save often, just in case.

As I said, I might add a few more features in before wrapping on this version and moving to the next, we'll see, but then we'll be having a poll for Girl #6, including the characters from last time and maybe one or two more. I'll also be working on final polish on Jean, with whatever minor features are still left out, and probably working on adding more poses to the other girls, with the eventual goal of each having both a doggy-style sex pose of some sort and also a front-facing one.

Aside from that, I hope you all enjoy yourselves!
Ok, the release of version 0.992 is close at hand, so here's my explanation of its features and what to expect. For those new to the community, the most important thing to understand here is that the first version released will likely be a bug-filled mess. This is expected, I release these versions for community testing, it's part of the process. If all you want is a stable game that's fun to play, just relax, wait a few weeks, let the early bugs get worked out. I will likely be releasing several versions over the next week as I find and correct various bugs.

As for what this version will contain, it will add Jean's doggy-style sex pose and activities, her BJ pose, and her TJ pose. Over the bug-fixing release window for this version, I also plan to try getting the art for her footjob pose finished, and maybe Laura's doggy style too. We'll see. There's a lot of tweaking to do on that one.

One other thing I'm trying out here is a fix to the save issues people were having in the last version. It worked in early testing, but needs some more robust testing. I wasn't able to get it working perfectly, but hopefully it will at least help. Here's how it should work:

If you load up a save from version 0.992 or 0.991, it should just load, no hassle, exactly as saves have always worked. Hopefully. If you load up a save from a previous version, it will likely pop up a message explaining the situation and offering you a choice, either be teleported back to your room, from which point you can continue forward, OR take your chances with the bug from last build and see what happens (which will likely kick you back to the main menu). Neither should mess with the save file itself, but whether it will work 100% of the time, I can't say yet.

Now, as the warning message will say, if your save was right in the middle of a scene, say the introduction of Laura or something, and it kicks you back to your room, this can easily lead to a broken, buggy playthrough afterwards, because some variables would have been set as if the scene had completed, but others would not, because it didn't complete. Not good. So please do not continue on from saves like that one. If, on the other hand, the save was in a fairly neutral situation, just being in a room or whatever, then it will probably be fine, all the data up to that point should be retained and carried forward.

So for this version, test out the new features using a fresh game or a save from the last version, but also maybe try out a few older saves and see how they play out. Let me know if anything happens that conflicts with what I said above, like if an older save just happens to load properly, or if a new save throws you the error message, or if the new "eject" option from an old save does not return you to your room. If you do report any bugs, let me know whether it was on a fresh 0.992 playthrough, a fresh 0.991 playthrough, or on a save that you continued forward from an earlier version, so I'll know what to do with that information.

As for general bug reporting, please post bugs you find in the most recent release thread, or Message them to me, whichever you prefer. If the game crashes there will be an error message, you can copy/paste that into your response, but look it over, if it says "full traceback," followed by a ton of stuff, you can cut that portion out, I usually don't need all that and it clutters up the threads. I can usually track down the problem from the portion before that and maybe a general description of how you got there. Try and keep a save from shortly before the bug so that you can test it again after I think I've fixed it. Save early, save often, just in case.

As I said, I might add a few more features in before wrapping on this version and moving to the next, we'll see, but then we'll be having a poll for Girl #6, including the characters from last time and maybe one or two more. I'll also be working on final polish on Jean, with whatever minor features are still left out, and probably working on adding more poses to the other girls, with the eventual goal of each having both a doggy-style sex pose of some sort and also a front-facing one.

Aside from that, I hope you all enjoy yourselves!

P.S. Personally from me; I have to move for November so I wont be posting new builds passed October29th-31st, chances are I wont have internet for a while as well.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I can acknowledge the fugging by day 1, I never got exhibitionist by day two however so chances are it's possible.

• Wow
Reactions: ex789

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think its just going to be characters from the Evolution series, so Storm's the only one from that list who might end up in the game.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think its just going to be characters from the Evolution series, so Storm's the only one from that list who might end up in the game.
X-23 is clearly older (she is a preteen in the cartoon and is the same age as kitty or even older here) and has the comic backstory (was once a prostitute) though, and I don't remember Emma even existing there.
I think Oni will make it fit if it is a mutant girl or another he can justify, even if he has to design a fitting version himself.

Reactions: Vraxous2

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
X-23 is clearly older (she is a preteen in the cartoon and is the same age as kitty or even older here) and has the comic backstory (was once a prostitute) though, and I don't remember Emma even existing there.
I think Oni will make it fit if it is a mutant girl or another he can justify, even if he has to design a fitting version himself.
Comic wise Kitty was an adult by the time X-23 shows up for the first time at the manor as a teen that actually spent some time in a school. So it is really cute watching the younger, playful version of Kitty play with the barely got any girlfriends X-23. I wish there was a bit more interaction between the girls, but hell this is up there on interacting even with them in pairs for fun.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes