groudor

Feb 3, 2018
I'm testing the new version as well and i didn't find any serious bug until now. For the bet over the time necessary to break rogue i managed to get this at day 8 without special efforts

Reactions: Medic4 and Vraxous2

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey motherfuckers press version A-for angus is now out already.
Fixes the TRIPLE DICK WITH TWO GIRLS issue & some other bollocks I never had occur to me. I'm honestly surprised I only got the dual wield Jean. If you ask for download links I'm gonna post an image of someone or something laughing at you.
Wangblows:
Linux:
Max:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got out of the shower & wanted to post issues I ran into and saw the a version so figured whatevs.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Her titjob scene is really nice. I especially like that she can wear clothes during it, hopefully he goes back and does the same with the other girls, especially Emma. Doing the titjob while Jean wears her bikini top produces a really weird look, though.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Hey motherfuckers press version A-for angus is now out already.
Fixes the TRIPLE DICK WITH TWO GIRLS issue & some other bollocks I never had occur to me. I'm honestly surprised I only got the dual wield Jean. If you ask for download links I'm gonna post an image of someone or something laughing at you.
Wangblows:
Linux:
Max:
Thank you

Reactions: DannyhelMont

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018

with this app you don't have to wait for the Android version just install it and play the windows version on android.

-forgive me my English sucks
NGL site looks shady as fuck.
But is available on playstore
Gonna test it and say results. I swear if this shit gives me a virus.
E: I absolutely don't understand how this bs should work, I need a manual

Last edited:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'm playing a previous version, but Kitty is completely unable to find the photo with Mystique in it.

No matter how many times I go into the office, I keep getting the faulty drawer option.

Last edited:
Reactions: seeonhear

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Or is that what Kitty uses to blackmail Xavier into allowing you to fuck her in Public?
That's what I was referring to.

I can't get the photo, no matter how many nights I spend trying to get it.

Does anyone else have this problem?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes