Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
This is the "0.978e AIO Version (No Longer Supported)"
the best modded verse they ever did! Unfortunately all links on main page are dead...

Last edited:
Reactions: HydratedMan

idontknowass

Oct 21, 2020
guys the new version is nothing all this time he just added a new girl and few options to all girls literally no updated came for 4 months and this update also is bullshit no stability only lags and lags

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
jeans boob job is really good especially in clothes, soo cool. but it took really waay too long considering oniis resources. someone should make a game like this just without updates that take forever :/

The problem is finding someone who can both code and produce good looking art.

Oni is an artist but his code is subpar.

And most competent coders can't draw for shit. That's why you see so many games with stock / reused daz assets or koikatsu characters. You can potentially make a dev team to make up for skill gaps.

But the moment there's multiple people on board the cost to keep the project afloat dramatically shoots up and you have to deal with communication/coordination issues which slows things down.

So if someone who can competently code tried to copy roguelike it might release faster but it certainly wouldn't be able to capture this game's visual style.

Jul 10, 2017
I know complaining won't change anything but this has been bothering me
this dude is actually taking 3-4 months for an update that only adds a few sprites and actions with a single character? things that should be pretty straightforward to do since he has other characters with the same possible actions. On a game he's been working on for +2 years

the truth is this project and anybody invested in it (lol al those who pay this guy a salary) relies on somebody who seems to have no skill, no experience, and only a grasp of understanding of what the fuck he's doing with renpy or python

the day, the moment, that the reworked mod comes out, this version will become obsolete.

Last edited:

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
pretty sure this is just a side gig for Oni where he makes some cash and learns to code at the same time. Its not a bad deal at all from his perspective, put something out ever 3 or 4 months and slowly see his patreon cash tick up

Reactions: srg91 and bwazoo92

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This is the "0.978e AIO Version (No Longer Supported)"
the best modded verse they ever did! Unfortunately all links
On the main page maybe, but I've been redistributing links for the Windows version of 0.978e AIO for a while now.

DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
pretty sure this is just a side gig for Oni where he makes some cash and learns to code at the same time. Its not a bad deal at all from his perspective, put something out ever 3 or 4 months and slowly see his patreon cash tick up
...long ago he said that stopped to work regularly on art pieces (as a job, between full moons he does one casually) after going all out on the game (there are quotes and prints of it around from both his HF and Patreon posts) and never mentioned having a side common job, so he having another work is just presumption so far.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Maybe then he might realize there are people who do his job better than he ever could and actually hire these people?
I'm pretty sure Oni wouldn't give a fuck, he just works for himself learning how to code, and so far only help he was mentioned hiring is some help with art.

Reactions: srg91

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
I just noticed there's a pink hair girl on the left of the "thread logo", but i never saw her in the game

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes