Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
3 months and we just get a few poses for jean.... Wth is Oni doing? give us more dialogue while fucking the girls i get bored reading the same text when you fuck teh girls make them talk dirty during sex. i just stopped having sex with the girls now cause i seen and read everthing the update has to over. its boring. they only talk when they orgasm. i wanna hear the girls saying "fuck me harder" or something more naughty... hell they are naughty enough to blow ur character in class but they pretty much a mute when u have sex with them. Take akabur's witch trainer and princess trainer. he gave them text during sex scene.. god damn hire someone to create new text during the sex scenes. you are makign over 5 thousand dollars a month u have the money.

Reactions: Harem Route

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
3 months and we just get a few poses for jean.... Wth is Oni doing? give us more dialogue while fucking the girls i get bored reading the same text when you fuck teh girls make them talk dirty during sex. i just stopped having sex with the girls now cause i seen and read everthing the update has to over. its boring. they only talk when they orgasm. i wanna hear the girls saying "fuck me harder" or something more naughty... hell they are naughty enough to blow ur character in class but they pretty much a mute when u have sex with them. Take akabur's witch trainer and princess trainer. he gave them text during sex scene.. god damn hire someone to create new text during the sex scenes. you are makign over 5 thousand dollars a month u have the money.
This is how things have always been lmao it sucks but it is how Oni rolls.

Dragonxan

Apr 17, 2020
Imagine going through Lockdowns, seeing family and friends die to an invisible killer, isolating and staring at 4 walls all day because you can't go out because nowhere is open, no one to talk to all alone apart from faceless names behind a screen and some turd criticising you because you haven't put out an update to a game he likes to jerk off to.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
This is not official port download at your discretion

REWRITTEN SCRIPT 0.990 VERSION
NOTE THAT 0.99Xx VERSIONS DOES NOT HAVE CHEAT MENU

Android version by LisaRepacks
#8,789

Android version by SensitiveUsername
0.990h
MEGA
0.992c <latest version (compressed)

Workupload

BELOW YOU CAN FIND OLD VERSIONS BASED OFF OLD SCRIPT
ALL VERSIONS GOT BUG WITH LAURA SEX ANIMATION

Android version by SensitiveUsername without cheats
Has black background glitch but it be fixed once you leave MC room
0.984d
MEGA

Android version by Spear1403 with cheats
0.984h

MEGA
Updated compressed 0.992c

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Boohoo give pity
Bruh, everyone who caught covid only has themselves to blame. If you stay at home and follow proper procedure your risk of infection is lower than impregnation with a condom. Those who died from it had shit health to begin with and it sucks for them but such is natural selection.

Doesn't change the fact that if you have nothing better to do because you're stuck in a room staring at 4 walls your progress should not only be faster, but to claim these conditions are slowing down anything at all is the same as admitting you jerked off the whole time instead and don't deserve the pay you're getting. Everyone is jumping on the opportunity of getting a free excuse but the reality is that it's just as stupid an excuse as saying your dog ate your homework. Stop watching TV and claiming you're bored and work a bit for once. It's like claiming you can't read because you're deaf.

Last edited:

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Imagine going through Lockdowns, seeing family and friends die to an invisible killer, isolating and staring at 4 walls all day because you can't go out because nowhere is open, no one to talk to all alone apart from faceless names behind a screen and some turd criticising you because you haven't put out an update to a game he likes to jerk off to.
You're right because this situation only effects Oni, no one else on this entire planet has to deal with Covid. I mean it's not like any other game on this site that have teams of people working on them have been updated or anything.

Also, you do know that you can video chat with people?

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I know complaining won't change anything but this has been bothering me
this dude is actually taking 3-4 months for an update that only adds a few sprites and actions with a single character? things that should be pretty straightforward to do since he has other characters with the same possible actions. On a game he's been working on for +2 years

the truth is this project and anybody invested in it (lol al those who pay this guy a salary) relies on somebody who seems to have no skill, no experience, and only a grasp of understanding of what the fuck he's doing with renpy or python

the day, the moment, that the reworked mod comes out, this version will become obsolete.
Oh well, 3-4 months is better than Rannero's "The Curse of Pleasure". Patrons have been waiting for more than a year now for a single update, which Rannero said would be coming this November.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Do you know what's new in the update? New Jean animations? New interactions?
Something like that, I also noticed some minor things were changed with the other girls as well. Like for example Rogue now has a name feature similar to Laura, and we can call her Anna-Marie or something along those lines.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
So Rogue now follows the player around for no reason, plus she isn't changing when she's supposed to. This is from the c update with a new save and within the first couple days.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
So Rogue now follows the player around for no reason, plus she isn't changing when she's supposed to. This is from the c update with a new save and within the first couple days.
Sometimes when a girl takes you to your room to talk or for sex the game will put her in your party and you'll have remove her manually.
Something like that, I also noticed some minor things were changed with the other girls as well. Like for example Rogue now has a name feature similar to Laura, and we can call her Anna-Marie or something along those lines.
I believe that was in for a while. Same applies to Kitty, she'll ask you to call Kate, I believe, because she wants to be more grown up. You can pick Kate, Katherine or be tasteful and have her stay as Kitty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mattu and LordMerek

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I believe that was in for a while. Same applies to Kitty, she'll ask you to call Kate, I believe, because she wants to be more grown up. You can pick Kate, Katherine or be tasteful and have her stay as Kitty.
Some might find that distasteful, but I don't. I think it's really cool. Any idea if Emma and Jean have similar features?
Sometimes when a girl takes you to your room to talk or for sex the game will put her in your party and you'll have remove her manually.
Do you know if this is a bug or an intended function of how the game works?

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Some might find that distasteful, but I don't. I think it's really cool. Any idea if Emma and Jean have similar features?

I was joking about Kitty's name think, I changed Rogue to Anna-Marie just because. I haven't progressed that much with Emma so I don't know and Jean's love for me isn't that high. As for the following thing, I think it's a bug because I don't recall it happening in the older versions.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I was joking about Kitty's name think, I changed Rogue to Anna-Marie just because. I haven't progressed that much with Emma so I don't know and Jean's love for me isn't that high. As for the following thing, I think it's a bug because I don't recall it happening in the older versions.
Oh, so Kitty doesn't actually have that name feature? I think it would be cool if it was implemented, ah well. Jean isn't so much of a bitch later in the game when her love/obedience is higher (The only exception is if she still gets furious when she wants to fuck and you tell her to fuck off)

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Oh, so Kitty doesn't actually have that name feature? I think it would be cool if it was implemented, ah well. Jean isn't so much of a bitch later in the game when her love/obedience is higher (The only exception is if she still gets furious when she wants to fuck and you tell her to fuck off)
No, I was kidding about the taste thing she does have the name feature.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Know what's funny?
Rogue will go into doggystyle & do whatever you've done the most if her lust is high enough during her footjob; in my case I just did anal with all girls for lels, I couldn't get this to happen with anyone else just Rogue. So Rogue would put the benor into angus I just thought it was funny.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Know what's funny?
Rogue will go into doggystyle & do whatever you've done the most if her lust is high enough during her footjob; in my case I just did anal with all girls for lels, I couldn't get this to happen with anyone else just Rogue. So Rogue would put the benor into angus I just thought it was funny.
Game actually got a number of small details.
For example how about there 2 asshole sprites for each girl and is changes depending on how often you been entering through backdoor.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

It's a bug, because it's not just Rogue. If you go to a location where a girl is and if you spend time where they are at, they could be tied to you. You will have no indication of why, but if you leave the room where you first saw them and went some place else after you spent time in that area, they'd be there too.

>Go to class
>Rogue's in Class
>Attend Class
>Rogue may or may not say she'll do her own thing
>If she does, she will not be tied to you
>If she says she will, she may not go anywhere anyways regardless if you said okay
>When she stays she's following you everywhere
>Go to shower/training/pool/square/room and she is there

For the first time I had Emma attending class instead of teaching it because of this bug and this is after spending a night with her

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes