ShadeTorch

Jan 10, 2018
Hi, sorry for bad english but deleted?
Here's his post on reddit

Sadly it is in a sense. In summary due to the numerous strikes it has accumulated over the years which were copyright to older games either no longer in circulation or has a very active user base despite how long the game has and had been released ,most not even having android ports of their own or didn't do a good job optimizing the size of game, has cause the end of blog as google has finally taken it down. we have moved to a backup blog (15 days behind post) and soon be re-posting the newer ports in notsensitiveusername.blogspot.com

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Hmmm, im curious.
When asked Jean to be my girlfriend she told me she wants it casual. When i choose the "what can i do to change your mind" option she said something like "oh i dont know, do something so i can respect you".

This is new. Any guess what i need to do in this situation to gain her respect?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah... Jean's sex pose looks worse live than in the preview screenshot :rolleyes:
I'm telling you! It's her long face or her nose or something. It looks really bad. Rogue looks good looking back. I also noticed in this update that even with max stats sometimes the girls were just not in the mood for certain actions at different times like taking off clothes or anything but the action that they dragged Zero around for which is interesting and gives them agency but it doesn't make sense with high obedience. I had Rogue switch actions one time where she was blowing Z and then stuck it straight into her ass which was great. It's nice not having to do everything myself.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes