Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey could you upload the apk elsewhere for me by chance as I can't access the torrent for some reason and the mega link says my android browser is outdated and to install it's crap
It is better to "wake up" the topic moderator. I do not use other resources, especially to create a link to something that will be out of date at any time...

Reactions: Dboss

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
It is better to "wake up" the topic moderator. I do not use other resources, especially to create a link to something that will be out of date at any time...
In that case can you upload the Win version to Mega, Ric? Torrent kills the crab.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
In that case can you upload the Win version to Mega, Ric? Torrent kills the crab.
Once again, this should be done by the moderator. I post links as it suits me, and users either use it or not. This is not the only game I have links to. And I have limited free space on mega...
Moreover, this is a pirate site and not a shop. On a pirate site, pirates are required to be able to use torrenting.
It's generally easier for me to delete links or not publish them at all than to waste time on what the moderator should do.
(At least some of the users of this topic will not lose anything. They regularly complain about the game, the author. Why try - for another complaints?)

P.S. what prevents you from downloading the Win version from the mega. (I posted the torrent mainly because there were no mac, lin, and apk versions)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This was the only thing you needed to say, Ric. Thanks for the share anyway.
I don't understand what prevents people from reading the topic before asking something. Especially when it's enough to read the last couple of pages. Only on the page with a link, half of the posts are devoted to how to find this link. And if a new page has started, then without a hint, some are not able to find anything. Do people "take out" their brains when they come to this topic?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I don't understand what prevents people from reading the topic before asking something. Especially when it's enough to read the last couple of pages. Only on the page with a link, half of the posts are devoted to how to find this link. And if a new page has started, then without a hint, some are not able to find anything. Do people "take out" their brains when they come to this topic?
Newbies. All they care about is asking their question and getting the answer.
How many times have you seen 3 pages of discussion going on about how a particular game update has been delayed and then a newbie posts for the first time asking if it's been delayed or abandoned?

• Haha
Reactions: combo_69 and srg91

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well in my case I lost the use of my pc, I'm stuck using a broken tablet and never used torrent software on android, mega is abhorrent if you don't use an alternative downloader (I use jdownloader) plus it tries to make me install a mega browser of all things when I go to try and download the latest build. Oh well I guess, I can wait until the last press release I will say I miss my computer.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Maybe their blood left the brain and is on its way south in anticipation of playing a new version?
Newbies. All they care about is asking their question and getting the answer.
How many times have you seen 3 pages of discussion going on about how a particular game update has been delayed and then a newbie posts for the first time asking if it's been delayed or abandoned?
Well in my case I lost the use of my pc, I'm stuck using a broken tablet and never used torrent software on android, mega is abhorrent if you don't use an alternative downloader (I use jdownloader) plus it tries to make me install a mega browser of all things when I go to try and download the latest build. Oh well I guess, I can wait until the last press release I will say I miss my computer.
It doesn't matter in which direction someone is bleeding and a newbie or not a user. If a person really has the age of 18, is capable and independent, then before using this forum, he agrees with the rules of the forum. This means that the user should not only ask, but also read and use the search. And most importantly, follow the rules. Constantly repeated questions reach the point of absurdity and turn into endless spam. Even jokes and memes on this matter do not make sense to make, because joking over the same thing many times is no longer funny.
And discussing personal download problems is definitely not for this topic. Why did not those who are dissatisfied with the links contact the topic moderator? Not all who asked are newbies. (that blood is also to blame?)
Here some write that the author of the game is too lazy and does his job badly. At the same time, people who are not able to pay $ 1 are not able to independently read a page of text, find a free link and download the game.
For example, I just wanted to share a convenient link and forget about it. But if I have to make a link, then I have to answer the questions where the link is and why I haven't made a bunch of alternative links. One wonders why I should make any links at all. I also want to do nothing and only demand the option that is convenient for me. Perhaps I will refrain from any links in this thread for now. Those who need to find and publish everything themselves. At least I can save my time...

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomUserNo1

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
And there he goes again.
I didn't ask a question, I didn't have a question. I asked for a favor and you went above and beyond to ramble about how people don't like how a slow dev is slow and how you hate it here - as always.
Again, thanks for the share, Ric, but if the topic is over just let it die.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Just follow this or look out for me updating in my Post for new version on Android.

Last edited:

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Has anyone gotten an exhibitionist message for Jean on .992? She seems to go straight into getting naked and up for all acts in public pretty quickly after you are able to convince her to do them at all. Is she just an exhibitionist to begin with?

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Has anyone gotten an exhibitionist message for Jean on .992? She seems to go straight into getting naked and up for all acts in public pretty quickly after you are able to convince her to do them at all. Is she just an exhibitionist to begin with?
Probably, i think it's her personality, it seems Oni made her the slut cheerleader type, that's why her inhibition is maxed since the beggining, so i'm not surprised if there isn't any message like that, it's just how she is.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes