rizzzz

Aug 23, 2017

Ok, this version adds Jean's footjob option, along with some other minor tweaks.

that's all he sent in the email

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
sometime ago I had a bug where the girls would act like you're cheating on them even after they agreed to bring someone else in, I forgot which version, does it still happens?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Exactly 208 hours, 6 minutes and 3 seconds. Also, 992d is buggy. I'm hoping for a 992e before Oni returns to his cave for the next few years.
I don't know. They still have 991f listed, and I felt 991h was much more stable. 992d is at least as stable as 991f.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Rogue-Like 0.992e

Changelog: (bugfix)

- Cleared up a few bugs, an issue where Rogue's stockings weren't staying on, an issue where Emm'a pants and underwear were staying on during sex, some "list" errors, I think I nailed down that "room is full" error people were reporting, the "E_Kiss" bug with Emm'a relationship dialogs. . . I think that's most of it. Oh, and taking a study session in any room other than Emma's may have been bugged in the previous builds, it should work better now, but saves inside study sessions might still be a bit glitchy.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I've actually had more bugs with E than I've had with any versions in over a couple of years. Mostly when having a 3some with Kitty and Laura in the square.

anonyjohn

Aug 5, 2016
Just acquired 992e. Everything seems kosher except for constant error popups when trying to bone Laura. Anyone else run into the same problem?
This seems like another "migration" issue, where the new attributes (regarding "Poses") aren't created, so you might be better off running a new game (again).

Reactions: Throbzilla

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
I've actually had more bugs with E than I've had with any versions in over a couple of years. Mostly when having a 3some with Kitty and Laura in the square.
i think laura is the problem, i had sex with her in the mc room and i got errors at every other click

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes