srg91

Nov 30, 2017
I don't understand what prevents people from reading the topic before asking something. Especially when it's enough to read the last couple of pages. Only on the page with a link, half of the posts are devoted to how to find this link. And if a new page has started, then without a hint, some are not able to find anything. Do people "take out" their brains when they come to this topic?
They might be suffering from Oni syndrome: each thought takes at least 3 months to process.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
They might be suffering from Oni syndrome: each thought takes at least 3 months to process.
What does this have to do with it? The topic really has users who know perfectly well how the game is updated, but at the same time they write the same thing with the same frequency. But how do you explain the fact that there are users who open a page that has a link (or what they ask about) and start asking where the link is (or asking for the favor of posting the link again on a new page).
And if you also remember about searching by topic ...
Why post links or whatever, when some users still won't find anything.
And why in this thread, alternative links are asked to make the user, and in other topics, the moderator? That in this thread they are embarrassed to bother those who are directly responsible for this?

What's wrong with the author getting 6,000 a month? Divided by the number of sponsors, that's less than $ 1.50 per person. Such work cannot cost less. If in this thread people are unhappy that the author is being paid, then why are they asking for a link? Where to get the link if no one buys the game?

Also, what's wrong with the release rate of the game every 4 months? Is this the only game that gets updated like this? Name games with good content that are updated more frequently and as regularly as this one. Once every 4 months, this is the normal refresh rate for many games. More often there are games that are updated 1-2 times a year (and sometimes less often), and the authors of these games have a much higher income.
Open for comparison a similar game based on this and see how often it is updated and what users write there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/brotherhood-like-scarlet-demo-brotherhood-games.55314/
Maybe Ony should take an example from them?
For some reason, in topics where the game clearly deserves the "abandoned" mark, people sometimes wait for a year for an update, despite the absence of any news from the author. At the same time, for example, in this thread, with regular news from the author and the availability of regular updates, there are people for whom all this is a sign that the game is abandoned.

Everyone who has come across the creation of renders, videos, etc., is well aware of how laborious this process is. Especially if it's based on your own art. In this case, it takes time to create a drawing + time to code.
At the same time, there are many authors, including Patreon, who make pin-ups or comics, produce 2-10 pages per month and earn much more.

There are many topics on the forum in which people discuss the game and ask about the update when the news appears on the author's patreon. But in this thread, people discuss the game last.

The topic should serve as a source of information in accordance with the title of the topic. But when in a topic 90% of messages are not related to the topic name at all or to the fact that what has been written many times, the topic turns into a source of spam. If someone is interested in writing the same thing and reading the same thing, then it's definitely not me. Even this post essentially repeats what I already wrote earlier. In such a situation, I will probably have to ignore this topic so as not to participate in the creation of spam myself, and most importantly in reading spam.

P.S.(if the moderator ever decides to put things in order in this thread, I will not mind if he deletes all my posts in this thread without exception)...

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
I'm working on uploading the torrent Ric dropped to mega.
Next time just ask somebody to do that for you, you stupid fucker.
Thanks for the hookup tho, much appreciated.

Reactions: quiboune

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Pain.

To salvage my post, anyone knows the console command to make Xavier ignore sex in public?
git gud.filthycasul

I apologize if my joke fell flat, it's been a long time since i've messed with a CLI except in the EST3 programming suite, and I haven't touched one of those authorization dongles since march.

Reactions: Ghostload

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
git gud.filthycasul

I apologize if my joke fell flat, it's been a long time since i've messed with a CLI except in the EST3 programming suite, and I haven't touched one of those authorization dongles since march.
lol I can do it the usual way, but I wanted to have that from the start.

OUK

May 28, 2017
Is it just me or is the new version surprisingly stabile?

Unfortunately, this could lead to wrong expectations regarding the future developing process of Onis work, hm.

Reactions: Testerguy19

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is it just me or is the new version surprisingly stabile?

Unfortunately, this could lead to wrong expectations regarding the future developing process of Onis work, hm.
Can't agree. I found a bunch of bugs and ran into an error screen once, though I can't remember what caused that.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes