Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I didnt mind her plain missionary pose what was wrong with it was the fact her vagina looked disconnected from her body and if youve used unren before on this game I believe it actually is.
I hope Oni gives Rogue a missionary alongside the other girls as her unique pose was doggy, im glad all girls get it though more variety is key longterm. I hope he just takes next girls vote but expands the game some more.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I tried starting a new game but encountered several bugs before getting to Laura and getting the big "an exception has occurred."

Smaller bugs,
1) Emma strips down and gets ready for full sex when the MC was just asking to give her a massage for the first time.
2) She never called an end to the first feelie after catching her rubbing one out in class. I brought to 3 big O's before ending it myself.
3) Characters leave before asking if the MC wanted to join them.

Full exceptions occurred with Laura, once again wanting to give her her first massage and her getting ready for full sex.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
I tried starting a new game but encountered several bugs before getting to Laura and getting the big "an exception has occurred."

Smaller bugs,
1) Emma strips down and gets ready for full sex when the MC was just asking to give her a massage for the first time.
2) She never called an end to the first feelie after catching her rubbing one out in class. I brought to 3 big O's before ending it myself.
3) Characters leave before asking if the MC wanted to join them.

Full exceptions occurred with Laura, once again wanting to give her her first massage and her getting ready for full sex.
Just hit ignore until your problems disappear, just like in real life

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I have to admit that this is the first version I ever had this much trouble with.
Looking forward to the 992E or better version.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019
Not sure if anyone has run into this problem but when you tell Laura to turn around she'll remain that way the next time you want to be intimate, now that isn't the issue the issue is if you ask for a FJ she'll remain in that pose but she'll be giving a FJ with Rouge's legs/feet instead replaced... That is nightmare fuel my dude's.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
So

1) Is the "Laura missionarry your dick is cut in half bug" fixed?
2) Does Laura doggy pose look better than Jean?

And if i want the pose and Jean footjob i need a new save if i just started with the last Jean sex update? Or does it just fuck up older saves?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes