Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
All Jean sex scenes are in, cant seem to raise her love but that might be tied to events or something.
Edit: No event missing seems that past 500 love she just gets extra love from sex. Might just be me tho.
Jean love is pretty slow, you have to give her books and sextoys before you can do anything

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
uhm anyone know what is new on this verion? the changelog its on blank, so i would like to somebody could tell me for not waste my time on download it if doesnt have anything new yet

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
uhm anyone know what is new on this verion? the changelog its on blank, so i would like to somebody could tell me for not waste my time on download it if doesnt have anything new yet
i know all saves work-outside of that, i dunno-had to skip the last few updates.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i have other question ahm i see in the MOD link Mystique...she is just implemented on MOD or also appear on real game? if anyone know it i would like to know if you dont mind or this sound like a dumb question

blui

Aug 25, 2017
Well part of it been said like... The same page you are... :sneaky:

All Jean's sex scenes are in for all we know.

And Mystic is only in the modded version

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
Jean is basically complete, also new pose for Laura. These pretty much are the highlights

Reactions: SamHaim

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
While you can fug jean her unique sex pose was not added but instead oni opted to make doggystyle for all girls and a front pose for the other girls or a unique pose as I said. As far as the new press release goes for F the chamgelog is bug fixes related to changes to sleepovers, an odd bug related to massages as well as variables related to lauras doggystyle position.
Speaking of can someone post lauras doggy and jeans footjobs as I cant use my pc still and I wanna see the art, if anyone would be so kind to show me

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes