sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
I am interested in adding, or at least modding, the clothes for each character.

Is it as simple as copy-and-replace? Do I need to modify the game code as well?

I can't promise that I'lll get anything complete, but if I do, I will make sure to share it with the community.

Reactions: septacycell

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is it just me or is it fucking weird that the girls think it's okay to touch you and do all manor of things when getting their addiction put down but are completely against anything when it's the two of you in private?

Reactions: Medic4 and 1Teddy1

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I swear I don't understand those changelogs. Is Jean fully added into the game already?
The fact that I don't know whether this is satire or not is worrying.

I am interested in adding, or at least modding, the clothes for each character.

Is it as simple as copy-and-replace? Do I need to modify the game code as well?

I can't promise that I'lll get anything complete, but if I do, I will make sure to share it with the community.
Consider joining the expanded mod team. They're still on the contemplation stage but given how the mod already is a thing I believe they'll start popping out updates in a bearable time. Sooner if they get more help.

Is it just me or is it fucking weird that the girls think it's okay to touch you and do all manor of things when getting their addiction put down but are completely against anything when it's the two of you in private?
When dealing with addiction mechanics it's an abusive relationship, no matter how you look at it. It makes sense that they'd be more willing to touch and get touched when in a withdrawal, but not when thinking clearly, publicly or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForgottenMan1
D

Deleted member 2248006

I wonder when hand motions will be added to main game. Because they work pretty well in expansion mod but slapping girls ass without seeing the hand just feels wierd

Reactions: Sneykegb

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Is this another mostly under the hood stuff update again? I swear this guy hasn't made any significant progress since 2017 and the mod thread is pretty dead too if I'm not wrong. I had high hopes for that I hope it picks up

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
When dealing with addiction mechanics it's an abusive relationship, no matter how you look at it. It makes sense that they'd be more willing to touch and get touched when in a withdrawal, but not when thinking clearly, publicly or not.
I would tend to disagree, considering the addiction is both a side effect of our power, and can be controlled to an extent through levels as well as giving resistance to each of the girls to make them less addicted. In terms of the withdrawal, sure it could be abusive depend on YOU and what you do to the gal. For me though I am complete gentleman and allow the ladies to do what they wish to do and what ever makes them comfortable.

Oct 21, 2019
Is anyone running into a glitch where if you set Laura in doggy pose and then ask her for a fj that she'll be in the doggy style pose but with Rouge's legs instead? That was never fixed so I assume it went under people's radars as well as Oni's.

solitudegamer22

Oct 5, 2017
i'm trying to use to console commands and i typed it word for word but it doesn't work at all, i'm using the command codes that says newer and above.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
i wonder if they will add pregnancy to this that would kinda cool or if someone would mod it
I asked once; he won't, as that would require another new version of almost every piece of clothing in all poses. The characters are also on birth control, but even Oni wasn't sure if that was actually stated in the game or not.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I asked once; he won't, as that would require another new version of almost every piece of clothing in all poses. The characters are also on birth control, but even Oni wasn't sure if that was actually stated in the game or not.
There is no big need for preggo belies, just some mentioning like "not today" and "you stupid dumb, what have you done?!" can be more than enough. Also they can just show positive tests and change behavoir slighly\heavy based on 3 stats development.

Not simple, but still manageable I think.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
i wonder if they will add pregnancy to this that would kinda cool or if someone would mod it
i like the game so much but i feel like rather than oni would do it her wouldn't or we'd be waiting but also pregnacy is usually slated for a game ending all in all i'd put my money on the mod team as like many others i've been following the game and after numerous discussions and @ to oni he's just gona do what he wants so i mean hope for the best but also look towards to modders but that's just my 2cents View attachment EbIJNi6XkAAddP5.jfif

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I like idea of pregnancy, but i would rather not have it than have it half heartedly done. There are very few games that do it well, it almost needs to be one of the focuses of the game for it to be worth doing.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes