Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Been playing this game since the beginning and all I can say its the game I always come back to after playing the others.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Ok, so I haven't really played the game in a long time. Last time I played was when Laura was just added. What's up with meeting Jean and her not bothering to know your name, quacking like a duck and all that jazz?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know Oni doesn't like Jean in general and to be honest I'm not really a fan of her either but was she always this bitchy or did he make her like this out of spite? It's been years since I've read or seen anything x-men related. Regardless, messing with her is hilarious.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok, so I haven't really played the game in a long time. Last time I played was when Laura was just added. What's up with meeting Jean and her not bothering to know your name, quacking like a duck and all that jazz?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know Oni doesn't like Jean in general and to be honest I'm not really a fan of her either but was she always this bitchy or did he make her like this out of spite? It's been years since I've read or seen anything x-men related. Regardless, messing with her is hilarious.
spite.

Vermilionex

Aug 20, 2018
Hey All!

Seems the console variables can't be changed anymore?
There's an aditional thing to do beside changin' 00console.rpy?

After maxin every girl, it's fun to try things from the beggining, but without all the stat farming

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
No, she was absolutely never this mean girly or bitchy. Even when she was the Phoenix she wasn't bitchy. She was cruel and evil.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes